The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How frequently you visit your Facebook account?

Kei

Credits
Not anymore! There was a time when I was all about the social activities so I would visit facebook several times a day and I had amassed so much friends. Now I only use the advantage of my page to share important information and money making opportunities online.

Credits
I visit my Facebook page maybe twice or thrice a week because of some groups I belonged to there.There are some educational groups on Facebook someone can join to learn different things from. I'm not necessarily there to chat or interact but to learn new things.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I am very much regular with it. I like to check my Facebook early in the morning and many a times throughout the day as we can even get to know about what's happening across the Globe from it.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not much active on facebook. In fact, I do not use social media sites much. I check my facebook in two-three days gaps only to see what's going around and also do some promotion of my online contents. I use facebook for personal networking as well as marketing.

arunima25

Credits
Not anymore! There was a time when I was all about the social activities so I would visit facebook several times a day and I had amassed so much friends. Now I only use the advantage of my page to share important information and money making opportunities online.
I think many of us loose interest after some time. I was very regular with it in the beginning year and then slowly felt it more to be a time killer. I visit it once in a blue moon and mostly to share my articles/blog and to get some page views for it.

arunima25

Credits
I am not much active on facebook. In fact, I do not use social media sites much. I check my facebook in two-three days gaps only to see what's going around and also do some promotion of my online contents. I use facebook for personal networking as well as marketing.
Even I am not much active on social media and I use it to promote my articles/blogs. I am not on any social media site other than Facebook and WhatsApp.

arunima25

Credits
I visit my Facebook page maybe twice or thrice a week because of some groups I belonged to there.There are some educational groups on Facebook someone can join to learn different things from. I'm not necessarily there to chat or interact but to learn new things.
That is a good use of Facebook. Even I am a part of few special educator group and do visit when I get some notifications about some new posts in these groups. It is a good platform to share and learn.

arunima25

Credits
Yes, I am very much regular with it. I like to check my Facebook early in the morning and many a times throughout the day as we can even get to know about what's happening across the Globe from it.
That is good to stay updated with happenings around the world. I must appreciate your energy and time management.You are so active throughout the day and managing so many sites along with your social media.

Credits
That is a good use of Facebook. Even I am a part of few special educator group and do visit when I get some notifications about some new posts in these groups. It is a good platform to share and learn.
This is what most scammers and fraudsters should be doing, joining groups of interest and making the best of the information gathered but no they just want to scam people. There are even some how to make money groups too. You just join and be taught how to make money.

arunima25

Credits
This is what most scammers and fraudsters should be doing, joining groups of interest and making the best of the information gathered but no they just want to scam people. There are even some how to make money groups too. You just join and be taught how to make money.
I am a little confused by your statement. Should not be stay away from scammers and fraudsters.?

arunima25

Credits
I wrote that joining good Facebook groups that they can learn from is what scammers and fraudsters should do than scamming people .Hope you understand it now.
Thanks for clarifying. Now it makes sense to me. I too feel that people should do something more productive than wasting their time on scamming people.

Junrose123

Credits
I think 5-7 times a day I visit my Facebook account to see the latest updates on my friends and family. I always feel great to message those people that are important with me. Even in just a simple hello and good morning.

anorona

Credits
I usually check my facbook account in the morning when I wake up. On average, I check it 3-4 times a day just to look if there is new notifications or message from my friends. I was addicted facebook before, but when I started working online, my time for it and other social media site became very limited.

Junrose123

Credits
Whenever I wake up in the morning, I always check my Facebook account since we have a group by my workmates about company matters. Before going to sleep I also make sure to have a glimpse of it.