The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How good is Pinterest

Heatman

Credits
There are so many social media sites that people make use of for one purpose or another, and the most popular ones are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I have personally used all these sites and I must confess that they are all good.

Pinterest is one social media sites that I have come across online where people talk about it but I haven't been convinced enough to try it out. How good is the social media site? If you are asked to rate it on 10/10 scale what would your rating of it be?

Gabbar

Credits
I am not much a fan of Pinterest and only joined and pinned few posts to complete few offers of an another website and it was nice to work with it.

D

Deleted member 62

Pinterest is not really popular like other social media platforms but it is still good and I enjoy using it to pin, but most especially to enhance my culinary and sewing skills. I have learned a lot from all the recipes posted there and how to sew some nice styles, and one would just have to follow the board that interest in order to get the best of the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually felt so confused first time with Pinterest when I was required to pin posts but slowly I learned it on my own and it feels good when it works and now I am able to work with it.

anorona

Credits
I am not using pinterest often, I only registered on the site because I need to view a diy tutorial for a room lamp. I can say they are different from other social media site. They are good to use for tutorials, cooking recipes, gift ideas .

Gabbar

Credits
I am not using pinterest often, I only registered on the site because I need to view a diy tutorial for a room lamp. I can say they are different from other social media site. They are good to use for tutorials, cooking recipes, gift ideas .
I think even if we don't check these websites like pinterest, we still should have account on these as many times we need to check them and we cannot access all features without joining them.

KingSaini

Credits
I think even if we don't check these websites like pinterest, we still should have account on these as many times we need to check them and we cannot access all features without joining them.
I don't have account with pinterest and never felt the need for it. I have other websites to catch up with my friends.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't have account with pinterest and never felt the need for it. I have other websites to catch up with my friends.
Good to know. I feel we should have account at leasty as it won't cost any money and gives us an added advantage that we can utilize the website when we need.

arunima25

Credits
I am very regular on Pinterest. Though it is not popular like other social media platform. But still it is one of my favorite and I visit it almost daily to check the pins of my interest area. I love to explore the new quilling and other paper craft designs on it. It is good for people who have some inclination towards Music, art and craft. You can share your interests with other people. Also it inspires you a lot.

Gabbar

Credits
I just started few weeks back and I don't have any regrets as it will only help me and we can easily join it. I was required to complete a task on Ayuwage, First I felt hesitated but it was to o easy.

Credits
I just created an account there just to know what it entails but not really active there I think it a good platform to learn one or two things like fashion etc.it good for pinning stuff.

KingSaini

Credits
I just created an account there just to know what it entails but not really active there I think it a good platform to learn one or two things like fashion etc.it good for pinning stuff.
I will create account on pinterest also. It's not like a tradional social networking website but very helpful.

Junrose123

Credits
I already came across of it in the web before but I really don't now how it works. I always encounter it to some money making sites but then I really don't understand it. Maybe I would need to make a research on it so that I would reaily know it.

Gabbar

Credits
We can create pins on the website and can get suggestions over there as well. I have seen a few that discuss that we can make money directly from it but don't think it's possible.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not use Pinterest, however, I see a value of using Pinterest especially for those who are into social media marketing. Interesting thing about pinterest is they allow affiliate marketing. You can post a affiliate link as a pin.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I don't use Pinterest as a social media site like some people. I use it as a way to gather different ideas. Sort of like a storyboard. I do creative work from logo designs to 3d modelling and this site has helped me gather my inspirations into one place.

a_jerobon

Credits
There are so many social media sites that people make use of for one purpose or another, and the most popular ones are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I have personally used all these sites and I must confess that they are all good.

Pinterest is one social media sites that I have come across online where people talk about it but I haven't been convinced enough to try it out. How good is the social media site? If you are asked to rate it on 10/10 scale what would your rating of it be?
I have heard a lot about Pinterest too and I created my account there but did not look into it much to see what it is about. I created my account there because I was working in an online book club that required me to link a Pinterest account with it.

Gabbar

Credits
We can take pictures from pinterest and use these when required as there are not many copyrights on these. But better to give credit to the website while posting.

chameli

Credits
How good is Pinterest depends on what are you using Pinterest for and how are you using Pinterest. If you are active, have a lot of following, pin useful and interesting contents, Pinterest will help you to build traffic and generate sales.