The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How I had achieved organic growth on my facebook group for content writers?

Kehsiba

Credits
I started a facebook group and page before one to get content writing opportunity. Here are the steps I had followed and still following,

1. Facebook Group Banner:
A professional page banner can attract more visitors to join groups. Facebook has an algorithm to suggest related groups on the sidebars. So your banner should be attractive and catchy. I will share How to create a perfect banner on my future posts.

2. Facebook Group Description:
An equal preference should be given to a page description. Use bullet points if possible. Try to convey all your ideas about starting this group at the beginning itself. Also, list an email id to contact you, if you have a website then it's much better.

3. Group Rules and Regulations:
You should list all necessary rules that should be needed for the group's growth.
These two rules should be mandatory.
No Adult contents should be posted.
No bullying should be done.

4. Fake accounts and spam profiles:
Being a group admin you should know ''How to identify Fake and Spam Profiles".

I use several criteria's to shortlist whether an account is Fake or Legit.

Few of them are,
Profile age:
If a person's intention is to cheat and spam, they can't use the same account for more several years. Facebook will ban an account if it was getting more report consistently. So account's age should be given to first preference.

Profile followers:
Getting fake friends can be an easy task but it's likely hard to get genuine followers. I prefer to check their follower's origin before approving a member. So the second preference should be given to Profile followers.

Profile Picture:
Nowadays, we can't blindly trust a guy only from his profile picture. Also, check if there are any group photos, graduation photos, party photos.

5. Invite newcomers every:

I invite each and every newcomer with a welcome note. You don't need to tag each and everyone, Facebook will provide notification every week. You can use that option to tag bulk members and you can tag a maximum of 50 members.
(If you have any youtube videos, you can promote with this and the chances of getting views are high)

Some recommend to buy bot members but I don't like that. My intention is to grow the organic and like-minded group.

The group which I had grown organically.

Credits
I hate anything fake when it comes to traffic. Bots does nothing at all apart from just filling up space. They can't like your page or help.your blog to grow. So we all need humans.it better to grow them gradually and know the numbers of traffic you actually have than bots.

chameli

Credits
I have a facebook page for my parenting niche blog. I have around 400 followers on my page. I built these followers through organic means (inviting my friends to follow my page, sharing page on other pages and groups, promoting through twitter etc.). I also build followers through paid means via forums (giving some rewards for following). I get good engagements on my posts.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a facebook page for my parenting niche blog. I have around 400 followers on my page. I built these followers through organic means (inviting my friends to follow my page, sharing page on other pages and groups, promoting through twitter etc.). I also build followers through paid means via forums (giving some rewards for following). I get good engagements on my posts.
You are doing pretty well with that. Its a great way to make money online. Earlier we need to work really hard to earn money from Blog but with time it becomes easy and we can multiply our earnings.

Kei

Credits
Quite interesting. Facebook has always been awesome for promoting anything. I love your control strategy. It is hard dealing with fake and spam account. Those ideas you set are very helpful. Well done.

Gabbar

Credits
Quite interesting. Facebook has always been awesome for promoting anything. I love your control strategy. It is hard dealing with fake and spam account. Those ideas you set are very helpful. Well done.
I think if we are working as an Affiliate even than we can make more money with the help of sharing our Affiliate links on Facebook and on some products they do pay really well.

kattech

Credits
I can see. Tough rules, better pages or groups. I am sure this way can help to fight and prevent spam.

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook and even Twitter are really helping business, bloggers and others to get the required traffic and many are even selling through it and surely it can help us even do better than our performance in previous years.

Kehsiba

Credits
Facebook and even Twitter are really helping business, bloggers and others to get the required traffic and many are even selling through it and surely it can help us even do better than our performance in previous years.
Yeah, I agree with you Gabbar. Social media plays an important role on bringing blog traffic.

chameli

Credits
I think you will benefit more from paid marketing than free marketing if you want to do facebook marketing. You can use boost feature to increase fan following of your page. You can also create an ad for your page and advertise on facebook. While advertising, target the potential users wisely. If your product is primarily meant for women, there s no point in targeting it to men.

Kehsiba

Credits
I think you will benefit more from paid marketing than free marketing if you want to do facebook marketing. You can use boost feature to increase fan following of your page. You can also create an ad for your page and advertise on facebook. While advertising, target the potential users wisely. If your product is primarily meant for women, there s no point in targeting it to men.
That's true and paid advertising can make a faster growth. Organic growth takes more time.

Kei

Credits
Right. I also feel like you can have major target audience and the peripheral ones. For instance, men may also be interested in female products for their wives, girlfriends and daughters. Paid marketing is definitely much more. You are sure of a larger audience.