The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

cmoneyspinner

Credits
So here's my story. I found myself unemployed and needed to figure out a way to work from home. My kids were gracious enough to furnish me with a computer that had Internet access. I did a search for income opportunities. Found something about being an affiliate marketer and started with that. Found a D.I.Y. app to build my own website free and share affiliate links. It was disastrous. But I didn't give up.

Since the affiliate marketing wasn't going very well, I searched online for writing opportunities. Most of the sites wanted to charge a fee to join. I finally found one that requested only a writing sample. If they approved I could sign up free. My sample was approved and I started writing. That site no longer exists but it was a great jump start! From there I just started looking for more writing sites. I found some writing sites that also allowed affiliate marketing. Writing and earning sales commissions? A twofer! Even better!

Somewhere along the timeline, social blogging communities started popping up. These communities had revenue-share plans and were free to join. I hopped on the bandwagon. Many of the sites disappeared without paying me. Some of the sites are still here and I am being paid.

I also started using my social media accounts more aggressively for affiliate marketing. It seems to be working, although I am certain I could do better if I had more followers.

Time has passed and I have continued with my make money online efforts. The best break was when I started forums. A friend suggested that I join one. Not only was the income consistent but I was learning a lot and getting some great advice from others.

My latest make money online endeavors involve earning bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. I started with faucets because it was the easiest way for a newbie to get started. It's going slowly but it is moving along. Better slow than standing still or going backwards.

So that's it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :LOL:

Credits
So here's my story. I found myself unemployed and needed to figure out a way to work from home. My kids were gracious enough to furnish me with a computer that had Internet access. I did a search for income opportunities. Found something about being an affiliate marketer and started with that. Found a D.I.Y. app to build my own website free and share affiliate links. It was disastrous. But I didn't give up.

Since the affiliate marketing wasn't going very well, I searched online for writing opportunities. Most of the sites wanted to charge a fee to join. I finally found one that requested only a writing sample. If they approved I could sign up free. My sample was approved and I started writing. That site no longer exists but it was a great jump start! From there I just started looking for more writing sites. I found some writing sites that also allowed affiliate marketing. Writing and earning sales commissions? A twofer! Even better!

Somewhere along the timeline, social blogging communities started popping up. These communities had revenue-share plans and were free to join. I hopped on the bandwagon. Many of the sites disappeared without paying me. Some of the sites are still here and I am being paid.

I also started using my social media accounts more aggressively for affiliate marketing. It seems to be working, although I am certain I could do better if I had more followers.

Time has passed and I have continued with my make money online efforts. The best break was when I started forums. A friend suggested that I join one. Not only was the income consistent but I was learning a lot and getting some great advice from others.

My latest make money online endeavors involve earning bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. I started with faucets because it was the easiest way for a newbie to get started. It's going slowly but it is moving along. Better slow than standing still or going backwards.

So that's it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :LOL:
@cmoneyspinner

This is an excellent post.
This is an example of a super-high quality post.

very good job

Yugocean

Credits
Great courage, your story tells the great quote- Never Give Up.
Now when you settle with your online earning, you may try your blogging/website with Google Adsense/Affilaite marketing. Also your own referral links whatever are applicable.
You are still a raising star.

Junrose123

Credits
Your story@cmoneyspinner is great, you really work hard to earn money online. It is not really easy to earn money since you will need a lot of hardships and sacrifices to reach your goals. I salute you for doing a great job and making things possible.

Credits
That's was a good one,no journey has ever been smooth but the good thing is that we will always get there if we are patient and continue to work hard. I'm still in the process and some day will be able to tell my story too.

Junrose123

Credits
I started making money online last year 2017 when I saw at YouTube some videos regarding free ways to make money online. After I saw the video, I feel curious about it and decided to give it a try since I like to have an extra income separate from my salary in my offline job.

Yugocean

Credits
Making money in free time is good use of time; we all need entertainment, so we are almost everytime online. In India we have unlimited cheap internet and cheap electricity, so I am always online using most of the free time making money.

Kei

Credits
It's been a year now for me working online. I know I still have a lot to learn. Gradually I'm getting stable and taking it in little by little. I understand that you can't know all but you need to know the right tools to succeed.

johnywalker

Credits
This April when I was searching something online I happened to reach a paid to post forum. I did not find appropriate answer, however, I found the forum to be interesting. The forum was paying 1.5 cents for one comment. I joined the forum and began posting. I discovered this forum through the same forum. I also discovered a writing site through that forum.

Gabbar

Credits
It's been a year now for me working online. I know I still have a lot to learn. Gradually I'm getting stable and taking it in little by little. I understand that you can't know all but you need to know the right tools to succeed.

You are doing pretty well on different websites and this shows that your future is bright and you will do great in the time to come. Best part about these pay to post forums is the members we have on different forums are same and it helps in making us all feel at home even at newer websites.

Kehsiba

Credits
I got my first income from a facebook group. I just got a client and he was searching for someone to write blog posts for him. I applied for that role and he said he will only pay after seeing my writing skills (That's common in the field of content writing). Then he provided me with a topic and he paid after successful submission. I got money directly into my wallet.

Then started searching a few other sites and increased my revenue.

Gabbar

Credits
@Kehsiba Very nice to know. Facebook is a great place to find more work and clients for us and this is proved in your case. You can find more jobs like that and can earn more with experience. Good luck.

Yugocean

Credits
I found a friend in another site and also in good old Orkut (then most popular social site); he made me to understand PTC's first step; and after that when he left me, I kept my journey myself and joined mylot to get answer for neobux; after that there was no looking back and I started good online earning journey by learning every process.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Thanks everyone. This is great feedback for my first DG post.

I heard a friend use the expression “This is not for the faint of heart.” Something I came to realize over the years was that as hard as I was struggling, I think some of the owners of the sites where I was trying to earn income were also struggling. Some sites managed to survive. But some sites didn't make it. Some sites switched owners and the new owners tried to breathe life back into the sites but by that time discouraged members had left and wouldn't encourage anybody to join the community. MyLot is one of the few communities that made a comeback.

When you work online you should always have a backup plan because you never know what might happen. Several years back, one morning I woke up and a site where I had published blog posts had disappeared. It was almost a year later that I found out the site owner had passed away and no provisions had been made for the site's continuation. All my work vanished! That was a hard lesson learned, but I learned!

Trying to work online is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Credits
Thanks everyone. This is great feedback for my first DG post.

I heard a friend use the expression “This is not for the faint of heart.” Something I came to realize over the years was that as hard as I was struggling, I think some of the owners of the sites where I was trying to earn income were also struggling. Some sites managed to survive. But some sites didn't make it. Some sites switched owners and the new owners tried to breathe life back into the sites but by that time discouraged members had left and wouldn't encourage anybody to join the community. MyLot is one of the few communities that made a comeback.

When you work online you should always have a backup plan because you never know what might happen. Several years back, one morning I woke up and a site where I had published blog posts had disappeared. It was almost a year later that I found out the site owner had passed away and no provisions had been made for the site's continuation. All my work vanished! That was a hard lesson learned, but I learned!

Trying to work online is definitely not for the faint of heart.
You are right about that, I have been watching the thread over on FC with DG, and another member going back and forth, but the fact of the matter is that we are not always going to make every single person in the world happy, and it does take a lot of effort from both sides, members and owners, and you are right, most sites are held by a single owner, and if something happens to the owner, then the site will no doubt close, and everyone else will simply move own, however, I can't think like that, and if I did, then I would have told DG, hey man, I think your going to die any minute, and I got better things to do with my time, but I did not do that, and I try to help my brother the best way I can, and sometimes, who lives, and who dies is simply beyond our control.

Gabbar

Credits
Its not in our hands to control how a website works nor we can predict the behavior of a website that it will scam later or not. So best would be to work hard and pray God that all our efforts won't get wasted and we can at least earn from our efforts.

Credits
Thank you for your kids who supplied you with a computer with internet access. And thank you for your story - such an inspiration to all who are seeking for an online income. The passion and dedication are there plus the determination. Never give up attitude!

Meryemm

Credits
Thank you for the great post. It would be even better if you could mention the writing websites you're working with now because I'm looking for other writing websites and I'd be happy to try some of the websites you're working with.