The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How long do you spend on social media sites daily

Heatman

Credits
There are lots of people who literally spend more than 20 hours online in social media sites on daily basis. They wake up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and sleep on it, repeating the cycle on daily basis.

I'm not adding those that are into social media marketing, their case is different because they are only online in social media sites for business purposes. It's those that are just online for fun and gossip that keeps worrying me.

moh254

Credits
I spend around 2 hours because the rest of the day am either working online or busy doing some chores offline. But then in those two hours, I spend around a hour on Facebook.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I use my social media accounts for my work-at-home projects. In other words for social media marketing. Although occasionally I also socialize with personal friends. I sign in practically every day. I am at forums and social blogging sites that pay me for my activity. I also have stand-alone monetized blogs and affiliate marketing websites that require attention from time to time. I have never measured my time spent on my various social media accounts. So I'll guess 2 hours on a slow day and up to 6 hours on a busy day. On busy days I'm probably sharing affiliate links via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Instagram. There is no way I would spend 20 hours on a social media site. I can't do that much talking. LOL.

Credits
I use my social media accounts for my work-at-home projects. In other words for social media marketing. Although occasionally I also socialize with personal friends. I sign in practically every day. I am at forums and social blogging sites that pay me for my activity. I also have stand-alone monetized blogs and affiliate marketing websites that require attention from time to time. I have never measured my time spent on my various social media accounts. So I'll guess 2 hours on a slow day and up to 6 hours on a busy day. On busy days I'm probably sharing affiliate links via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, or Instagram. There is no way I would spend 20 hours on a social media site. I can't do that much talking. LOL.
If you want to make the money, then you got to hustle, then you got to repeat the process. I never heard that working from home is easy work as it does take dedication because you are doing so many repetitive tasks, and no one likes that, however, when you start bringing in the money, then you have two options, as you can either relax, or sit up, and work even harder for more money. Just about every niche on the planet is saturated, and you have to put in your dues if you want that future payout.

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier I used to spend more time on social Networking apps and websites but now not much but still i like to check these once or twice a day

D

Deleted member 62

As I had earlier written on one of the post on here I'm not really a social media person so I hardly spend time on it,I rarely even login any of my social media accounts even though have almost all the social accounts, I just create them to experience each platform. So the most I spend on social media site is about 30,mins to an hour only.

Credits
I spend around 2 hours because the rest of the day am either working online or busy doing some chores offline. But then in those two hours, I spend around a hour on Facebook.
I spend same hours like you I love to connect with friends but wouldn't spend more since I have sites to attend to,so I do mostly jobs with my time and a fraction on social media.

Gabbar

Credits
I spend around an hour or so, I know it's not helping me much but sometimes I like to kill time like that and on other time I like to chat with my friends on messenger and sometimes make video calls to see what they are doing.

earnmaster

Credits
i don't get much time because of my daily routine of online earning. still i visit, specially FB and spend at least 30 mins there. on weekends and holidays the time gets increased upto 1.5 hours.

ahmedo24

Credits
I spent most of my time on online on Money making sites since i discovered them, I only spend few minutes on facebook to check if there is any reasonanle to tap from

Junrose123

Credits
I don't spend much time on my social media accounts since I have an offline job that needs to deal with. Most of the time I will just access them after my I am done with my work.

Kei

Credits
I barely spend quality time on social media these days. I only breeze in and out. I mostly advertise business and money making opportunities on my social media. Why spend all my time interacting there when I can do that on forums and earn incentives for sharing. It's common sense for me.

arunima25

Credits
I barely spend quality time on social media these days. I only breeze in and out. I mostly advertise business and money making opportunities on my social media. Why spend all my time interacting there when I can do that on forums and earn incentives for sharing. It's common sense for me.
Yes it is more wise to interact on forums where you are paid for it. I have not been to any social media sites for last two weeks. I am only on LinkedIn, Facebook and WhatsApp. But I have not visited them in last two weeks as I have not written any online article in last two weeks and had nothing to promote or share there.

ahmedo24

Credits
Since they are not really rewarding, once any body get to know about paid forums and other earning opportunities online and they eventually joined and get used to it social media platforms becomes a no go area.

Junrose123

Credits
During my free time such as lunch break and coffee break, I spend time on YouTube to see the latest trends for today. One hour of doing YouTube is already great for me since I can already learned many things from it.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can learn from Facebook as well as there are different groups which we can join as per our Interest and it will help us learn new things daily.

anorona

Credits
My time on social media sites have become limited since I started working online. Most of the time, I log in my accounts only to check for notications and some updates from my friends.

Junrose123

Credits
Before I was frequently browsing social media sites to learn something or acquire some knowledge. But when I learned about money making sites, I was not anymore visiting frequently those sites since my focus now are my online jobs.

Gabbar

Credits
My time on social media sites have become limited since I started working online. Most of the time, I log in my accounts only to check for notications and some updates from my friends.
I think we all need to limit our time on Social Networking websites as they are not paying us and Instead we are spending money and time on them. I only use Facebook to stay updated about rest of the world and to take a break from offline and online work.

anorona

Credits
I think we all need to limit our time on Social Networking websites as they are not paying us and Instead we are spending money and time on them. I only use Facebook to stay updated about rest of the world and to take a break from offline and online work.

It is not just because it is non paying but because I also feel that I have enjoyed it already before when I was yonger, and unlike other people, I dont want to post everything that is happening in my life. As we age, we will realize that having a private life is really healthy.