The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How many hours do you spend working online?

Meryemm

Credits
I'm on holiday so I have all the time in the world to work, and that's what I'm doing. I spend most of my day working online because I will be going back to university soon and I won't have the time to work anymore, so I'm trying to take advantage of this opportunity.

What about you guys?

Credits
I'm on holiday so I have all the time in the world to work, and that's what I'm doing. I spend most of my day working online because I will be going back to university soon and I won't have the time to work anymore, so I'm trying to take advantage of this opportunity.

What about you guys?
I spent most of my day online doing one thing or another, and I am normally around, except when I am sleeping, and I still keep one eye open, other than that, I am often around here, there, and sometimes no-where, because I can't give out all my secrets.

D

Deleted member 62

I spend approximately 10 hours daily working online since I'm enjoying it for now. I just like posting on forums so I'm combining some sites for now.I will keep at it until I become bored then quit but for now let see how it goes.

Meryemm

Credits
I spend approximately 10 hours daily working online since I'm enjoying it for now. I just like posting on forums so I'm combining some sites for now.I will keep at it until I become bored then quit but for now let see how it goes.
I don't think you can get bored of posting! I really like paid-to-post forums and I'm very happy that I've found some forums where I never feel bored and where there are always new threads and topics to talk about.

D

Deleted member 62

I don't think you can get bored of posting! I really like paid-to-post forums and I'm very happy that I've found some forums where I never feel bored and where there are always new threads and topics to talk about.
I hope so because the little bucks helps a lot at least one can pick some minor bills with them which is good

moh254

Credits
It depends on how I woke up. At times, i fight even work upto 10 hours and at times I won't even work the whole day because I lack that morale. Motivation is very crucial when it comes to online earning. You just can't wake up and you feel like not working and force yourself into it. It won't work out things for you.

Gabbar

Credits
Since, I started earning online, I am loving this way of making some money online just by sharing our knowledge and learning from others and that's the reason I love to be on pay to post forums and I spend around 3-4 hours daily.

Keling

Credits
I actually visit 1-2 hour daily of all my collection SITE usually free cryptocurrency from various faucet and PTC site and as well to forums to check what is new.

Credits
I am spending online couple of hours every day.It depends from my earning sites,when there are tasks or surveys available there.Now I am active in more paid to post forums,I will be spending more time online.

Gabbar

Credits
With the Inclusion of Digital Global, I am now investing more time online and I am sure it will help me earn more money and hopefully I can add one more website.

Credits
I am now active in more paid to post forums,so I will be spending definitely more time online.I have to manage my time very well,because I would like to be active in my favorite sites every day.

Gabbar

Credits
For that we need to spend more time on well paying websites and less time on low paying ones and if can afford then should leave the low paying ones as we cannot think of earning online for the whole day

Credits
It is good to calculate the time spent online and the cash earned online during this time.We can try to find sites,which are good paying and are worth our time spent there.

SeaGirl

Credits
I like to utilize my free time on my desktop computer and that's when access this website and likes to learn writing and this experience is very much helpful for a lifetime.

Kei

Credits
I like to utilize my free time on my desktop computer and that's when access this website and likes to learn writing and this experience is very much helpful for a lifetime.
Most of my free times goes to online activities. I can't really compute the amount of time that I spend online. Some days are easy and other days are hard to find time. I'm very busy offline.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I am getting so much busy with my office work and when I am free, I try to relax and that's the reason I am unable to earn much online and unable to keep posting on DG.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I am working from my online sites 3-5 hours everyday. I want to earn more that is why I am trying my best to be active as soon as I can since it feels great to be paid.

Gabbar

Credits
That depends on the websites we are working. If the website is paying like 5-10 dollars for few hours of work then we will stick with it and no need to waste our energy on other low paying websites.

Junrose123

Credits
That depends on the websites we are working. If the website is paying like 5-10 dollars for few hours of work then we will stick with it and no need to waste our energy on other low paying websites.
It is very hard for me to find those high paying sites that can pays me such an amount. That is why most of the time I am just working on those low paying sites.