Register
Join
+ 108 more

How many online sites do you work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
I have only few online sites that I am working with right now because of my limited time. I only chooses those sites that gives me more extra income and have my strong interest. I already leaved those sites that I think not worth for my time.

chameli

Credits
I have a blog. I write on a writing site and I participate on over half a dozen paid to post forums. In a good month, I make around $100. I also work on freelancing sites and make money by working for clients.

moh254

Credits
I am working in almost all the ptp sites ,ETB, YCC, DG and FC. These alone give me $1 daily. I am also working on answeree and finally Microworkers. My time is always limited and I work by giving priority to the site that gives me much contributions.

Gabbar

Credits
Currently I am only on three websites but I am trying to add few more websites as this can mean that I can earn more as well but I am looking for well paying websites to do better.

D

Deleted member 54

I have about 20 sites I log into daily. I have another 10 that I log into maybe once a week to see whats going if there is anything new

It takes quite a bit of my time, but I spread it out all day long, I dont just sit here for X amount of hours

Gabbar

Credits
I have about 20 sites I log into daily. I have another 10 that I log into maybe once a week to see whats going if there is anything new

It takes quite a bit of my time, but I spread it out all day long, I dont just sit here for X amount of hours
I'm pretty impressed with you and have seen you posting about different earning websites and posting your payment proofs as well. I can take a leaf out of your book and work hard to do better online.

anorona

Credits
As of now, I am working on 3 forums which are BmF, forumcoin and digitalglobal forum. I am also working on 4 survey sites which are viewfruit, GTM, ipanelonline and citizenme. Last but not the least is twitchfollows that offers one of the easiest work online. I am still looking for more sites where I can earn and learn at the same time.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Currently, I'm working with a few sites. The foremost is the Forumcoin followed by The Forum Wheel and mylot. In addition to this, I work on some survey sites as well. The best paying among them is Clixsense. Recently, I have joined 2 new paid to post forum sites. I hope that I work well on them as well.

D

Deleted member 54

I'm pretty impressed with you and have seen you posting about different earning websites and posting your payment proofs as well. I can take a leaf out of your book and work hard to do better online.
Thank you, that means alot, it does take alot of my time, but when those payments start adding up, its always a really good feeling, its alot of trial and error finding the perfect sites that work best for you, as what works for me, might not you and so on

Gabbar

Credits
@msmoneybags Thanks, I surely like to do better on online earnings front as I am lacking from a few months now and I am hopeful that I can do better with the inclusion of Digital Global and will look at other websites as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Having a 20 different sites are really amazing since for me I cannot manage to have them because of my limited time. I am proud for those people who can maintain such number of sites everyday. I think they are really earning great from it.

moh254

Credits
Having a 20 different sites are really amazing since for me I cannot manage to have them because of my limited time. I am proud for those people who can maintain such number of sites everyday. I think they are really earning great from it.
20 sites require someone who is working full time online. Its not easy to manage all of them especially if you have limited time and you need to balance between offline and online activities. I am only working on five sites and they seem so hectic for me.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, 20 sites is really great in numbers and it needs a long hours of concentration. I think it is only applicable for those people who have so much extra time and doesn't have any offline job.

Gabbar

Credits
I reviewed few survey websites and they do look pretty good and I'm planning to join few. I know I'm not good with surveys but will still try to do better this time as they pay well.

Kei

Credits
I'm sorry but are there offline sites? There's a very similar thread started on Aug 17 by meryemm. I think you should quickly do a search before posting new threads.

Valor

Credits
I am on Humanatic, BMF and MyLot but not active. I am trying my best to look for a time I can spend online. Probably a good time for me is after the offline work or before I start my work at 5 AM. Especially Humanatic -

suny

Credits
I am working on a number of online sites but not too active for last three months. The only sites I can say I am active right now is the ones that send me their invitations through email, the survey sites which I fill as and when I find time or the project still remains open at the time when I open the link. Most time I fill them out successfully. Rest sites are mostly forum sites or my regular writing sites which I keep checking but again not posting any articles for time being.

SeaGirl

Credits
It's not my passion to work and earn online. I take it as a hobby and to properly utilize my free time writing and learning something useful.

Gabbar

Credits
I am working on a number of online sites but not too active for last three months. The only sites I can say I am active right now is the ones that send me their invitations through email, the survey sites which I fill as and when I find time or the project still remains open at the time when I open the link. Most time I fill them out successfully. Rest sites are mostly forum sites or my regular writing sites which I keep checking but again not posting any articles for time being.

I am sure, If you stick wit Digital Global than you can do a lot better as you can post in different sections and share your experience and knowledge about shopping, sports, money making and other things.

SeaGirl

Credits
I am on this website and that to because of seeing very good reviews about this website on social media websites. Also it's a very good website with good supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.