The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How many PTP sites can you work with?

ahmedo24

Credits
As much we yearn for more paid to post sites, time is also another constraints that limits us to be active on the paid forums in case there are more of them. I can only manage 5 paid to post forums effectively. How about you?

Credits
I'm trying to work on just four sites for now,it never easy to run them especially if one has a life outside online earnings.I'm here,on forum coin,mylot and earnthatbucks.

Junrose123

Credits
As of now I am only working to 3 post to paid forums because of my limited time online. I still have an offline job that needs to deal with that is why I am only working those sites that I can manage.

Gabbar

Credits
Five is too much and its not easy, Earlier I was able to work on 4-5 as well but these days I am only on 3 and hope to do better with all these.

ahmedo24

Credits
I'm trying to work on just four sites for now,it never easy to run them especially if one has a life outside online earnings.I'm here,on forum coin,mylot and earnthatbucks.
Guess you are a Nigerian? If am correct then you must be lucky to be active on Earnthatbuck forum cos the admin banned traffic from Nigeria or could it be that you are not active there now?.However it is better to work on few forums that one can manage effectively

Gabbar

Credits
I heard a lot about Earn that buck before and when I planned to join was shocked to see the error message that admin of the forum isn't accepting traffic from IN IP's, So I would love to join and see how it works for me.

ahmedo24

Credits
I heard a lot about Earn that buck before and when I planned to join was shocked to see the error message that admin of the forum isn't accepting traffic from IN IP's, So I would love to join and see how it works for me.
The forum is a nice place to be cos I already registered and active before the admin review his policies and decided to ban some regions from accessing the site. I hope he reverse the decision.

Kei

Credits
I can work with only four at a time. Anything more would make me unstable with all of them. It isn't quantity but quality. I can't handle do much sites because I also have a lot to do offline.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm with three current but I'm spending more time on Digital Global only as I feel like home here and love to post and earn from the website.

moh254

Credits
Paid to post on forums are my best online activities and am such a great addict. I can manage upto 5 or 6 PTP sites daily. So far am having 3 PTP sites and am lacking two more. If I could have a total of five sites, I could make upto $3 on a daily basis.

Gabbar

Credits
Paid to post on forums are my best online activities and am such a great addict. I can manage upto 5 or 6 PTP sites daily. So far am having 3 PTP sites and am lacking two more. If I could have a total of five sites, I could make upto $3 on a daily basis.
I don't think I can manage that and it would be a lot of work. Although, I would love to earn around 2-3 dollars per day but with my offline job, I won't be able to work on five pay to post forums and presently on three forums and still unable to spend more time on it.

Kei

Credits
I've become so much busy now that I'm managing only to paid to post forums and one q&a site. Others are cryptocurrency and writing sites. I can't take up any more sites for now until my work load is reduced.

I remember a time when I was involved with about five paid to post forums alongside other sites. However, I wasn't getting the best out of all those sites. I quit some while others made it easier by disappearing.

anorona

Credits
Last year, I was able to work on 4 forum sites
which are postloop, BMF, forumcoin and FFU. It was not that hard to manage those 4 PTP since I can set different time for each . I do postloop mostly in the afternoon after its reset time along with forum coin, FFU time is in the evening and on BMF I usually check once per hour.

johnywalker

Credits
I am on two paid to post forums. I try to remain active on these forums almost every day. I am also on a writing site. I am allowed to post four articles every month, however, I am publishing only two articles in a month.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am on two paid to post forums. I try to remain active on these forums almost every day. I am also on a writing site. I am allowed to post four articles every month, however, I am publishing only two articles in a month.
With these number of forums and article writing site will make you to have time for other things, especially if you are also on forum coin where you may just log in one to twice a day to make the number of posts. The submission of articles is also not a daily activities. I love your schedule

Gabbar

Credits
I'm on three but posting less on Beermoneyforum and that's why there is still room for one pay to post forum. Answeree is one like that but don't know if I would be able to do better on it or not.

ahmedo24

Credits
Answeree is my forth earning site, I visit once in 2 days so that I can have enough questions to answer, it a site that one needs to think deeply before providing answers to questions

Valor

Credits
I am on MyLot and BMF but not active. I would want to experience earning from different sites like this. I was on Bubblews before and have earned together with my friend. After that, I also joined Humanatic when my friend sent me a referral link. I earned a little amount and stopped reviewing calls.

Gabbar

Credits
I can work on at least one more pay to post forum similar to DG or forum coin as it's easy to share our views and earn but it's tough on websites like Answeree.

ahmedo24

Credits
I can work on at least one more pay to post forum similar to DG or forum coin as it's easy to share our views and earn but it's tough on websites like Answeree.
Answeree is not tough at all, cos you have series of questions available to answer all you need to do is to pick the ones you can answer correctly. Within some minutes it is possible for you to earn $1