Register
Join
+ 108 more

How many usernames do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprite1950

Credits
I use the one I have here for most sites as I think people like to see familiar faces but I do have another one which I use occasionally if I'm not sure about a site I'm joining. How many do you have?

kattech

Credits
Only a few of them. On my sites, KWSAdams is what I use. On other sites, kattech, kat82 and many others. I use a nick for a reason. But overall, people refer to me as KWS Adams since its my working name and a short name of my full names.

earnmaster

Credits
i generally stick to a username. that helps me to remember them easily. saying that i tend to go for different usernames depending on the nature of the site.
some sites have already done away with usernames instead email address is enough to register there.

moh254

Credits
I have been using one username for all my online activities until recently I decided to change and am not intending to change again anytime sooner.

aanya

Credits
I have different user names in different sites because they are not that important and we don't have to remember too.. And moreover, my preferred usernames are sometimes also registered earlier.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I have one user name or a variation of the user name. Every now and then a site might make me use my real name as my user name. I try to stick to the one name because I'll forget who I am. :LOL::LOL:

Jaspreet

Credits
i generally stick to a username. that helps me to remember them easily. saying that i tend to go for different usernames depending on the nature of the site.
some sites have already done away with usernames instead email address is enough to register there.
I do the same thing and it's advice able also.

Status
Not open for further replies.