The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

How many websites do you work on?

Meryemm

Credits
I'm curious to know which websites/forums everyone here uses to earn money online.
For me, I do transcriptions on GoTranscript.
I post on Postloop, ForumCoin, and DG.
I work for Lionbridge as an Internet Assessor and I write for MeritCrowd.
These are the websites I use on a daily basis. What about you guys?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I'm curious to know which websites/forums everyone here uses to earn money online.
I really do not post on any site.
I like to surf, not post, ROFL.

The only reason that I am here is that I am the one that ran across this domain, and I knew @DigitalGlobal could afford it, and if you want to read more about that, then just head on over to introductions, and you can read my introduction.
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/how-did-digital-global-come-to-be.74/

Gabbar

Credits
I like to work on Multiple websites and In a way it helps me earn more in less time and makes me less lethargic as its like a pain to work on a single website and expect to earn from it only. I am trying to earn from Ayuwage, Forum coin, Beer Money Forum and now from Digital Global community.

Meryemm

Credits
I like to work on Multiple websites and In a way it helps me earn more in less time and makes me less lethargic as its like a pain to work on a single website and expect to earn from it only. I am trying to earn from Ayuwage, Forum coin, Beer Money Forum and now from Digital Global community.
Yes, working on a single website won't get you anywhere. I always try to keep myself busy by working on different websites.
I have tried all the ones you mentioned except Ayuwage.
Good luck with everything and I hope you have a great time here in DG.

moh254

Credits
I am on forum coin, earn that buck, your cash chat and also here. Aside from PTP sites am also on mylot although I rarely login. I love q&a sites and that's why am on answeree and finally I am also working on microjob sites. Microworkers and picoworkers. I have cashed out several times Microworkers and picoworkers. Actually i have cashed out onall the sites mentioned above apart from DG and YCC.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am currently active on Forum coin, Beer money forum, Clixsence and Digital global. I have joined yourchat but not yet active there as a result of of schedule

Kei

Credits
I used to work on a lot of sites but now I'm more focused on four sites. Digital Global here, forumcoin, Answeree and mylot. Though I tend to visit other sites when I have the time.

Meryemm

Credits
I used to work on a lot of sites but now I'm more focused on four sites. Digital Global here, forumcoin, Answeree and mylot. Though I tend to visit other sites when I have the time.
I used to be active on so many websites but I feel they distract me from making a decent amount, so now I'm trying to only focus on 4 websites and I'll see how that goes.

Kei

Credits
I used to be active on so many websites but I feel they distract me from making a decent amount, so now I'm trying to only focus on 4 websites and I'll see how that goes.
It is better to focus on a few. This way, you can give them your best rather than having divided attention while trying to meet up daily limits that different sites have.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Never heard of Digital Global, are they a new site? ROFL.
Tell us all about it...

Credits
I'm working on four sites now, there are mylot, postloop,forumwheel and forum coin and I just registered here to add to my list.I hope I will be able to juggle them together.

chicnthin

Credits
I'm on EarnThatBuck, ForumCoin, YourCashChat, BeerMoneyForum, DigitalGlobal, Mylot, TwitchFollows. Though I'm not active here, in bmf and on mylot. I'm trying to atleast post daily on every site but I obviously failed to do so. But I'm getting there, I'm starting to visit this site and make it a habit.

Kei

Credits
Never heard of Digital Global, are they a new site? ROFL.
Tell us all about it...
Digital Global is a PTP site but it is not just another money milking site. It is a place for sharing quality information about how to make money online that is helpful to the internet community. You earn DGcoins as incentives for your hard work. you can learn more about how to earn DGcoins here:
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rewards-earn-dg-coins.15/

I'm still very new to this site but the difference I can tell is that there's a huge appetite for quality.

Last edited:

Junrose123

Credits
I like to work on different websites if I have only the chance since I am having a hard time going online for some important matter to do. I feel like I can have more earnings if I can do more going online.

Chidiuzo

Credits
Wow,you are really much online and I wish I can replicate same.I work mainly on tasks like microworkers, picoworkers,answeree etc.I don't really have the time to take up more sites.

Junrose123

Credits
This day I have worked for 3 forums only, the postloop, forum coin and digital global since these are the only sites that I can manage up to this moment. I feel comfortable working with these sites because they are interesting and very convenient to have.