The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How Much a Moderator earn?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most of us are some what curios to know if how much our dear Moderators or most popularly known as Mods earn for their work as they are required to moderate the whole website and reply to messages send my members and check the reports and also post on the threads as well.

I hope dearest @DGStaff can throw some light on this :p

D

Deleted member 62

I know some moderators do a voluntary job of just keeping a forum sane and organized Never being a mod and will not know but I don't think it will be that huge though.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah we all see many moderators on different forums and some are doing it voluntarily and not for money and I can feel it, its a pretty hard job and not easy to do and you need to be active at most times.

Credits
I have no idea how much a moderator is earning.I think it is different on every website and it depends totally on the agreement between the site owner and the moderator.

Gabbar

Credits
I am also not sure but I guess they do earn well as they are performing their duties very well but I am sure many Moderators are working voluntarily as well.

D

Deleted member 62

There's always a little bonusfor moderators I don't think it a salary structure kind of job or else I will love to apply lol,I wouldn't mind to moderate a forum,it seems an interesting job to do.

Credits
I think a moderator is receiving a salary every month,because it is an online job.The moderator has to spend many hours on the site,checking different things,answering to members etc.So,I think he gets a salary for his activity.

chameli

Credits
Some websites that earn well pay well to the moderator, however, the websites that are not earning well, or not even earning, moderator can be a voluntarily job. I also hear some some moderators are offered some percent of income. I was once offered the moderator job and I did not accept because it was non-paying.

Gabbar

Credits
I think moderators do earn well but have seen on many websites that moderators are working without any compensation as well. FC have many mods like that.