The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How much are you earning from your online jobs?

Meryemm

Credits
I'm making around 80-100 dollars a month working for Lionbridge. All other methods are inconsistent and I don't make the same amount every month, because some of the websites I work on don't offer tasks on a regular basis. I get lazy some days too, that's another reason I don't have a fixed amount of money every month.
I would like to make more though and I'm always looking for new ways and ideas to work online.

What about you guys?

D

Deleted member 62

I don't make much online maybe between $60-80 monthly just posting on sites.I'm trying to acquire a skill that can help me get more high paying jobs and then again my location isnt helping.I'm sure that Lionbridge is just for tier1 countries or I'm wrong?

ahmedo24

Credits
Base on the number of forums I am currently working on, if am consistent in a month I make between $40 - $50 and I hope to add more forums that earn me $100 monthly

Kei

Credits
I'd say between 50-60$ dollars. It could be more or less in some months. Still I enjoy what I do I hope to earn more consistently.

Meryemm

Credits

Gabbar

Credits
There was a time when I was earning more than 50 dollars per month and sometimes even 60+ dollars as well but many websites have turned down and have changed rules, so I am trying to earn at least one dollar per day now.

Meryemm

Credits
There was a time when I was earning more than 50 dollars per month and sometimes even 60+ dollars as well but many websites have turned down and have changed rules, so I am trying to earn at least one dollar per day now.
Are you successfully making a dollar a day? And is it worth your time?

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm Actually, I am unable to earn even a dollar a day these days. I know its not worth of my time but still I am trying to earn it and I know I can get better with time and will explore more well paying websites.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm Actually, I am unable to earn even a dollar a day these days. I know its not worth of my time but still I am trying to earn it and I know I can get better with time and will explore more well paying websites.
I think it's a bit hard if you only rely on paid-to-post forums. You should try Answeree. They pay $ 0.1 for each answer. You can make a dollar with only 10 posts there.

Credits
Answeree it is really a good paying site,but you have to make sure,that your English is excellent,you have a good grammar,and you are good in the field,where you are giving answers.All your posts will be moderated.

Gabbar

Credits
I am also thinking of joining Answeree soon to at least experience the website and its earnings and will see if I will be able to do better on it. Seeing other doing well, do make me feel more motivated.

moh254

Credits
I am currently making around $50 per month when am working online almost the whole day. If I could get one more site to add to my working list then am sure I could make $70 pee month which isn't the bad.

Gabbar

Credits
That's Awesome,that you are earning around $50 per month. Do share from which websites are you able to earn this amount and i am sure you will earn more than 70 dollars soon.

chameli

Credits
I do not have a proper online job, I work here there and everywhere to make some bucks. How much I earn depends on the earning opportnities availabe. For instance, I made around $2 this morning on Postloop. However, I cannot make that money every day because there will be fewer forums and smaller posting limit.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not earning much online and cannot think that I can earn big but we can all improve with time and make it a passive source.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am not earning much online and cannot think that I can earn big but we can all improve with time and make it a passive source.
We can always improve, my target is to hit $100 monthly from all the sites that i work on though time has been my major constraint. @Gabbar you are doing well here.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are able to reach your target. I'm hoping to do well but sometimes time constraints does affect my online work and thereby earnings.

ahmedo24

Credits
I tend to earn more if I am leave or during weekends where I don't go out to any where just indoor with my family and working online. There is always a difference compare to busy days.

Gabbar

Credits
I think having your eyes set on 100 Dollars mark is a good decent earnings from online as most of us are not earning online full time, So I wanna earn this much.