Register
Join
+ 108 more

How much did you make today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
I thought we should keep a record of our earning and by doing this we will also be encouraging and motivating each other.
I'm having a great day today. I have made $27 and I'm still working! Lionbridge loaded so many tasks today and I couldn't be happier.

What about you guys?

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I thought you were kidding but that's amazing, that you are earning this much amount daily. I guess this is like my monthly target but I have much to do and may be able to earn like that someday, thanks for sharing about it.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm I thought you were kidding but that's amazing, that you are earning this much amount daily. I guess this is like my monthly target but I have much to do and may be able to earn like that someday, thanks for sharing about it.
I don't make this amount daily. I get tasks once every week, and I do them all in one day. So I make 4 times this amount every month. I posted a review on LB if you want to know more about it.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm At this juncture, I am even happy with earning 2-3 dollars a day as well but I have dreams of earning 100 dollars minimum per month but till now I have never achieved that, hope to reach that sometime soon.

D

Deleted member 62

@Meryemm that is a good one,I wish I could also work on that site.Anyway I don't know if I have made up to a dollar today. I haven't really been active online today.

Keling

Credits
Hello' guys regarding the question above by doing my daily online task with my collection around 1-2 hours daily in my calculation overall I only earn less than 1 USD and that is distributed with different SITE I have in my collection package. This are not include my points in forums I visited also I always get online my my facebook account. Will its quite good for me in my spare time.

Meryemm

Credits
Hello' guys regarding the question above by doing my daily online task with my collection around 1-2 hours daily in my calculation overall I only earn less than 1 USD and that is distributed with different SITE I have in my collection package. This are not include my points in forums I visited also I always get online my my facebook account. Will its quite good for me in my spare time.
I think you can find some websites here that pay more than the ones you're using and that can make you earn more than a dollar, like Answeree and DG.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing about it and I will try to look at it and hopefully I can try and contribute. Do you work daily on the website and earning well?

Junrose123

Credits
Today I just make a dollar from my online sites since I was just on few post to paid forums. I wished I could increase more my earnings so that I will be more inspired to do my work online.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't think I was able to make even a dollar as these days I'm unable to control my anxiety and it's affecting my earnings as well.

cinderella

Credits
Today, I earned $5.90 from a writing site and $4.78 as referral commission from another site. The amount I earn from the writing site is regular while the affiliate commission comes in once in a while. I don't count those amount I earn from forums because I am not regular and I earn a small amount. For the month of August, I was only able to earn $8.00 from FC because I haven't submitted articles regularly.

D

Deleted member 108

I have earned more than $2 today thanks to GrabPoints. I am really happy because normally I don't earn a lot on a Saturday. I can't wait to see how much I will earn tomorrow.

Kei

Credits
I've made about two dollars today. It isn't a lot but I'm happy. Some days I make more and other days a bit less. What is important is that we earn however little and we aren't idle or wasting time away. Even if I make less than a dollar, I would still work everyday.

Junrose123

Credits
I would try again my luck today to earn even just 2 dollars so that I will be more motivated to work online. I will spend much time this day to hit that target.

cinderella

Credits
You are doing pretty well online and I look at you to feel inspired and do better. I'm still in my learning phase but I like to do better.
Thank you. Yes, we should keep on learning. I failed so many times but I continue to work on improving my skills and overcoming my weaknesses in order to gain success in this field. I don't want to spend the rest of my life following orders and watching the unfair treatment within the organization. It hurts me a lot. But knowing that I may not survive without my offline job, I am sticking to it until such time that I may be able to earn enough amount from working online.

Junrose123

Credits
I am happy that all my efforts had been rewarded since my earnings are slowly increasing. I just realized that through hard work and patience you can do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.