Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

How to Create More Awareness for Your Blog

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
A blog is a very important part of a business, especially if you are running an online business. You want to make sure that your blog is getting read by as many people as possible. Here are some ways that you can gain more awareness for your blog.

Examine the Quality of Your Content

You need to look at the quality of the content that you are putting on your blog. Is it engaging? Is it helpful? You have to be sure that you are creating top quality content for your blog so that people will want to share your blog, and what you have to say, then your visitors will share your blog in their own groups, and so on.

What About Your Headlines

The headline of a blog post is the first thing that a reader will see. Does your blog post headlines grab people's attention? You need to make sure that they draw the reader's attention so that they do not lose interest and move on to somewhere else, and if you can not grab attention fast, then that visitor maybe gone forever.

Do You Have Any Visuals

What kind of visuals do you have on your blog? You cannot simply get by on written content alone. You should add pictures and videos where you can but remember not to overload your blog with visuals so that it takes a long time to load or is simply distracting, and we feel that new sites should not setup ads right away, as this is a turn-off for many visitors.

Is Your Call to Action Simple

Do you have a simple call to action on your blog? If you don't, then readers won't know what you want them to do. You want to make your call to action simple but something that is easy to do. If your call to action is not very clear or is vague, then your costs go up, and your profits go down because your visitors may get lost in the process.

These tips are important to remember if you are looking for ways to raise awareness for your blog. By doing all of these things you will probably find that your blog will become much more effective for your business.

Credits
I think some bloggers uses controversial headlines to get the attraction of people, it pertinent to always use a very catchy headlines it will help to bring tons of traffic. Another good area should be the content itself, it should be very valuable or helpful.

arunima25

Credits
I have to add visuals to my blogs to make them more attractive. I have not done it so far. That is a great idea but I was a bit lazy to do it. I am going to make it a point that I add some visuals from next time when I post.

Gabbar

Credits
I think some bloggers uses controversial headlines to get the attraction of people, it pertinent to always use a very catchy headlines it will help to bring tons of traffic. Another good area should be the content itself, it should be very valuable or helpful.
Catchy headlines do help and you can see these things even on facebook as well where we are attracted towards a post and than to a link by providing or wrong or misleading headline but don't think this will help every time.

chameli

Credits
Quality matters, therefore, you should always strive for quality content. It is better to have one quality article rather than 10 low quality articles on your blog. If you have quality content on your blog, you will receive organic traffic. Organic traffic will help you generate revenue. You also have to do SEO and Social media marketing to raise awareness for your blog.

Gabbar

Credits
I think Quality is most important and together with that presentability is important as the content should look good and catchy and we should add some pictures or video links for the better understanding of our readers.