Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ DG ] How To Earn DG Coins?

Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
You can earn DG Credits/Coins in various ways:

1: Making high-quality posts that help our visitors.
2: Completing certain tasks assigned by Admin
3: Promoting your forum affiliate link (terms apply)
4: Winning weekly contests (for active members)

In summary:

1000 DG Coins = $1.25

paid via paypal by @DigitalGlobal If you are unable to accept Paypal in your country, then we have couple other methods such as WU or sending US Cash. You can also use DG Coins as currency in our Micro Marketplace, and if you have other ideas, then please feel free to bring them to our attention.

If you have a min of 5000 DG Coins, then you may request payout between the 1st and 5th of each month. (see link below)

If you are not able to access > Rewards, then you may not have appropriate access to do so. If you are a new member, then make 3 high-quality posts that will help our visitors, then we will review your posts; After your posts to live, then you can request an account upgrade for free. It is not difficult or hard.

It is not difficult to earn 5,000 DG Coins in a month, in fact, it is easier then you think:

If you make 12+ posts per day, then you can easily earn 5,000 DG Coins in one month.
(This does not include extra awarded DG Coins or contests)

If you create 7+ threads per day, then you can easily earn 5,000 DG Coins in one month.
(This does not include extra awarded DG Coins or contests)

Since you have the freedom to create 10 posts per hour, then you can post when it is convenient for you to do so, and if you post the min daily posts above, then you can earn far more then 5,000 DG Coins, and one member has already done this times 10.

Resource Links:

https://digitalglobal.com/community/forums/announcements.3/
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rewards-earn-dg-coins.15/
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/account-upgrade-requests-here.370/
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/earn-cash-for-referrals.73/

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Attachments

Last edited:

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I want to ask the admin but there's no start conversation button. Can I just ask here so people with the same question see it?

I have been approved for posting. I tried posting a new comment which was my 4th comment ever in the forum. I was expecting the 15 Credits to come to my account but it didn't. I then look back to the forum post and started to wonder. By 15 credits per reply, do you mean replies to the thread you made or your forum posts to other people's threads? It's very confusing. Please clarify.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I want to ask the admin but there's no start conversation button. Can I just ask here so people with the same question see it?

I have been approved for posting. I tried posting a new comment which was my 4th comment ever in the forum. I was expecting the 15 Credits to come to my account but it didn't. I then look back to the forum post and started to wonder. By 15 credits per reply, do you mean replies to the thread you made or your forum posts to other people's threads? It's very confusing. Please clarify.
Since your account has now been approved, then you should be able to send PM. If you still can not start a conversation, then let me know, and I will see what I can find out so I can get that issue fixed. As far as earning DG Coins, some categories do not earn coins, and they never have, this would include areas like DG Community, Introductions, DG Marketplace (micro), and DG Help.

If you post in the money making areas, then you will certainly start earning DG Coins, and just in case you did not see the last update, you will be able to make 10 posts per hour between Fri-Sun, as this should help our forums out also.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
Since your account has now been approved, then you should be able to send PM. If you still can not start a conversation, then let me know, and I will see what I can find out so I can get that issue fixed. As far as earning DG Coins, some categories do not earn coins, and they never have, this would include areas like DG Community, Introductions, DG Marketplace (micro), and DG Help.

If you post in the money making areas, then you will certainly start earning DG Coins, and just in case you did not see the last update, you will be able to make 10 posts per hour between Fri-Sun, as this should help our forums out also.
I'm sorry. I didn't know I had to read the forum updates. I was under the impression I'd get points for posting anywhere. So in short, you guys are paying for chit chat. It wasn't clear that only a few sections of the forum are paying.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I'm sorry. I didn't know I had to read the forum updates. I was under the impression I'd get points for posting anywhere. So in short, you guys are paying for chit chat. It wasn't clear that only a few sections of the forum are paying.
I would say there are more paying sections compared to non-paying sections. It just so happens the section you were posting in does not accrue coins, but will allow you to continue posting without restriction since a couple members requested this.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I would say there are more paying sections compared to non-paying sections. It just so happens the section you were posting in does not accrue coins, but will allow you to continue posting without restriction since a couple members requested this.
Is there a forum post I could look at that contains a list of sections that can earn points?