The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

How To Earn Selling Ebooks The Easy Way !

Credits
If you love to write about things of a certain niche that you're familiar or passionate with then why not try writing Ebooks it's quite easy just google it. Write at least 3 ebooks about 1500 words each put it in Amazon Kindle for a $1 each, give free e-copies to reviewers to get good reviews and just wait for your earnings.

But if you don't want to or you cant write ebooks but you want to earn money from it then just go to F#@%$r or any Task Site like freelancer and u$#@%w order Ebooks there from freelance ghost writers for about $10-$15 each then sell it at Amazon Kindle for $1.99 or $2.99 this will recoup your initial investment and will make you an author in no time.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
If you love to write about things of a certain niche that you're familiar or passionate with then why not try writing Ebooks it's quite easy just google it. Write at least 3 ebooks about 1500 words each put it in Amazon Kindle for a $1 each, give free e-copies to reviewers to get good reviews and just wait for your earnings.

But if you don't want to or you cant write ebooks but you want to earn money from it then just go to F#@%$r or any Task Site like freelancer and u$#@%w order Ebooks there from freelance ghost writers for about $10-$15 each then sell it at Amazon Kindle for $1.99 or $2.99 this will recoup your initial investment and will make you an author in no time.
I just have to say that 1500 words is not all that much for an ebook, but I could it could be some type of teaser eBook; I think @DigitalGlobal next ebook will be around 25,000 words, however, with everything going on, then I do not know when it will get published, and it could take a few months, as a promotional, forum members may have free access to the ebook, however, I do not take my word on that as I can not say for certain if that will be his plan, and I am sure making money on kindle is no different from any other type of business, so unless you are already known, then it still could be a struggle, and once those intial sales were off, then what? You would still have to keep marketing your old eBook while you are putting new ones out, but you are correct, once you get yourself out there, and readers love your work, then it becomes much easier to keep old buyers while you are working your way to new buyers also, then they start following you because they want to see what you have to say next.

I belong to a website called Book Gorilla, and they help new writers on Amazon to sell their books. Every day, Book gorilla features a new writer and gives away a new Kindle Fire to someone. (In a drawing) just for following the writer of the day.

Some of the books listed on Book Gorilla are free, and some are being promoted at a very cheap price, so it is a great deal for both the writer who wants people to read their book, and also for people like myself, who want to add more books to their online library and not spend a lot of money to purchase the books.

That being said, some of the books that I have gotten for free were not worth paying any money for, and some actually looked like they had been written in another language and then put through one of those translation programs, because the English usage and grammar was horrible!

I just got a free book about growing tomatoes and recipes that can be made from them, and it turned out to be only a few pages long, and the recipes were not even the same as the title said they were. One recipe for cucumber, mint, tomato salad did not even list the mint in the ingredients, and some of the other recipes were not better, and I am sure that this book will not get very many (if any) good reviews.
I certainly would not give it one.

So, if you are going to write and sell an ebook on Amazon and want to get good reviews for it, you should always make sure that everything you write is correct, and that it has decent spelling and grammar as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I belong to a website called Book Gorilla, and they help new writers on Amazon to sell their books. Every day, Book gorilla features a new writer and gives away a new Kindle Fire to someone. (In a drawing) just for following the writer of the day.

Some of the books listed on Book Gorilla are free, and some are being promoted at a very cheap price, so it is a great deal for both the writer who wants people to read their book, and also for people like myself, who want to add more books to their online library and not spend a lot of money to purchase the books.

That being said, some of the books that I have gotten for free were not worth paying any money for, and some actually looked like they had been written in another language and then put through one of those translation programs, because the English usage and grammar was horrible!

I just got a free book about growing tomatoes and recipes that can be made from them, and it turned out to be only a few pages long, and the recipes were not even the same as the title said they were. One recipe for cucumber, mint, tomato salad did not even list the mint in the ingredients, and some of the other recipes were not better, and I am sure that this book will not get very many (if any) good reviews.
I certainly would not give it one.

So, if you are going to write and sell an ebook on Amazon and want to get good reviews for it, you should always make sure that everything you write is correct, and that it has decent spelling and grammar as well.
DG will be writing eBooks in order to promote the brand, and I think AdWords may be used also, however, I cant say for certain when all that will roll out as the site has to be set up, and ready to go before he thinks of working on any types of promotion for the site, and forum content is a plus also as along as members discuss business related topics as the forum would benefit in the future from organic traffic coming from Google.

Credits
DG will be writing eBooks in order to promote the brand, and I think AdWords may be used also, however, I cant say for certain when all that will roll out as the site has to be set up, and ready to go before he thinks of working on any types of promotion for the site, and forum content is a plus also as along as members discuss business related topics as the forum would benefit in the future from organic traffic coming from Google.

You're right 1500 words is not that long but it's good to make a short recipe book and just use photo fillers of the dish itself. It can easily be done and depends on the title and cover it could sell fast for $0.99.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You're right 1500 words is not that long but it's good to make a short recipe book and just use photo fillers of the dish itself. It can easily be done and depends on the title and cover it could sell fast for $0.99.
To me it sounds like these cheaper eBooks are teaser type ebooks, or they could be used to build a subscription list fast so they can promote to their list later on with eBooks they have already come out with, or future eBooks yet to be released, however, I am not really sure exactly what writers are thinking, or what they expect when releasing $.99c ebooks, and I am sure they are doing this in order to get something in return. If you want your maximum 70% fee, then I do not think you sell your eBook for less then $2.99 per eBook, but I am not sure, I am not an eBook expect.