The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

How To Improve SEO on Digital Global℠ Forum

Credits
Posting great content, and getting high-quality backlinks for our site are just small factors to the SEO equation, and if you want to help DG improve their SEO, then keep following along as I will give you some simple but very effective tips on how we can increase SEO and boost our ranking on Digital Global℠ Forum. One of the biggest key factors is user engagement, why? user engagement tells Google that something is going on here, and that sends a strong signal to Google that there is something here. Google wants to see activity on a site, and this engagement shows a level of quality that Google is looking for, and as a result, our forum will rank higher and higher.

• Ask Relevant Questions.
  • Reply with Relevant Responses.
  • Share Your In-depth knowledge.
  • Link to Relevant pages (good for SEO)
  • Post Relevant Graphics, Images, and Videos.
  • visit multiple pages for more than a few minutes.

You see, this does not require a masters degree after all, and this is how easy it is for others to improve our overall on-page SEO, and all you have to do is show up, be active, and provide useful content that others will want to read. Above all other things, Google loves site engagement and activity, and Google will reward our site with more traffic. You thought to boost our SEO was going to be difficult, and hard? DG is doing all the heavy lifting, and all you have to do is join the conversation, and enjoy the ride, and all we need now is more forum supporters and time.

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
Anyone who loves a forum community that they participate in would definitely do just about anything to help the community grow especially if it's still in its early stages, and this is just the case with Digital Global Forum at the moment.

The forum is still in its new stages but we are heading in the right direction with how activities have been going for a while. I can remember when it seemed like some of our members went into hibernation but now everything is moving well and we can still add more and promote the progress of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
Anyone who loves a forum community that they participate in would definitely do just about anything to help the community grow especially if it's still in its early stages, and this is just the case with Digital Global Forum at the moment.

The forum is still in its new stages but we are heading in the right direction with how activities have been going for a while. I can remember when it seemed like some of our members went into hibernation but now everything is moving well and we can still add more and promote the progress of the forum.
I think some are still in hibernation as I can see quite a few forum members that have signed up, and they have not made their first post, maybe we did not meet their expectations, or maybe they are simply waiting to contribute to the forum in the future, which is fine. We want people to feel comfortable when visiting our forum, and if they just want to sit back and see what is going on concerning the site, then we are fine with that. We know people are busy, and they only have so much time to share on each forum they may visit, and I am sure it can be difficult contributing to a new forum, and not having any idea if they will be around for six months before closing down, however, we have no intention closing because we think have have a great digital brand, and it will just take time to bring everything together into one package, and there is nothing I can say right now that would convince people to signup, and normally it takes more action, then words simply because people want to see proof that we are here to stay, so take a look around, and contribute to DG Forum when you are ready.