How to Make Blog Comments that Actually Get Approved

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
Many experts have mentioned that commenting on blogs is a great way to build a strong following on your own blog. Here are some things to do that will get your blog comments approved, so if you are looking to get your blog comments approved fast, then you need to pay close attention to the following tips we have to offer below.

Add Some Value

You need to make sure that your blog comments are actually adding value to the conversations that are going on. You do not simply want to shove your business down people's throats. So take some time to read the comments that have been made and think about how you can add value to the blog, and always keep in mind, that the comment you are making is not on your own blog or site, so when making blog comments, then show some respect by not adding generic comments. We all know that Google loves content and engagement, and what Google hates the most is blogs or sites that have nothing more than blog comment spam.

Don't Write One Line

Skip the urge to write just one line to get your name out there. Again it can't be stressed enough that you want to add value to a discussion going on so at least make a comment that is 3 to 5 sentences long. That way people will find more value is what you have to say, and the same principle can be applied to forums as DG does not like those one-liners either that makes no contribution to the forum, and remember, thanking someone does not provide value, nor does this engage other members.

Give People a Reason to Engage.

If you do not see an active conversation going on, then start one. Make a great post or comment that will get people talking, and this way you will be able to help get yourself noticed as an active participant in your particular niche; Again just make sure you are not simply spamming your business to get noticed as that will do nothing for your blog, forum, or site. Google loves high-quality content, high-quality backlinks, but what Google loves most is member engagement as this shows activity.

Add a Personal Touch

If you can add value to the comments that you make by adding your own personal experience then, by all means, do so. You can end up building a strong level of trust with the other readers by sharing your personal experiences, in general, most people want to be connected to something that relates to them, and this is why we have setup review sections on DG Forum, so when you leave a bad or good review on any business with that you have had dealings, then members find this useful, and not only that, you are adding your very own experience that others may be able to relate too, and before you know it, then what do we have? We have activity and engagement!

Blog commenting can be a great way to get your blog noticed as long as you go about it the right way. If you do, you should see the readership of your own blog starting to grow, not only this, you can apply these same principles when making posts or comments on forums, as forum owners do not want to see one-liner posts that offer zero value, and remembers, always end your blog post with a call to action.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
It's not just on blog alone that writing one line comment is not good but on any forum or website whatsoever. Personally, seeing a one line comment gets me very annoyed. So therefore, being a site/blog/forum owner, it's definitely going to pleasing to see members put in good efforts in creating a good comment or content as well.

I also feel the need to incorporate some kind of question in my comments on blogs because I believe it makes the blog owner have a good reason to respond and answer my questions.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It's not just on blog alone that writing one line comment is not good but on any forum or website whatsoever. Personally, seeing a one line comment gets me very annoyed. So therefore, being a site/blog/forum owner, it's definitely going to pleasing to see members put in good efforts in creating a good comment or content as well.

I also feel the need to incorporate some kind of question in my comments on blogs because I believe it makes the blog owner have a good reason to respond and answer my questions.
Blogs have turned into a cess-pool for spammers, and I think it may be more reasonable if blog owners did not allow blog comments, and I would not blame blog owners for cutting comments as spam comments do not help a site, Google will just think it is another spam site, and I would not allow blog comments unless they were severely moderated, and if you are not careful, then Google may consider your site spam, and give you a penalty.