The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How to make money designing websites

johnywalker

Credits
I do not have any knowledge on web designing. In fact, I cannot even operate a Wordpress site. However, I am thinking about starting a business on web designing niche. Well, you might ask how can I launch a business without zero knowledge. It is very simple. If you check freelancing sites, you can find freelancers offering web designing service for as low as $10. You can make a lot of money by outsourcing from these freelancers. You don't even need the knowledge of web designing.

anorona

Credits
I think this strategy can work.I just read a story about someone hiring a freelancer to write a book for him, and it really made him a lot of money by selling the book on ebay. So I guess on website designing this can also work. You just have to find the best website designer there.

chameli

Credits
Since wordpress is a do it yourself content management system and you can create a wonderful site just in a few minutes by customizing theme and plugin, I don't think there is money to be made in wordpress design. If you have programing knowledge, you might earn though