The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

How to make money using Google AdWords

Kieranlewix

Credits
Most people who want to earn with Google don't have their own website, or even a product to sell. That is not necessarily a limitation. It is also possible to become an affiliate in any programme and then sign up to Google AdWords. The process is pretty simple. It of course starts with signing up for Google AdWords, then create ads that can actually sell and also consider your targeted customers, start your ad campaign and set apart a budget to guide you through the entire campaign.

After the campaign has run its course and come to an end, all you have to do is sit and wait for Google to assess you. If you get approved, your campaign would appear on Google and with every click, you get to earn your money. Also, if you have an affiliate link, you could embed it into the ads and then when clicked, they could drive traffic to the company or website you are an affiliate for. In this way you could also earn a commission for your efforts.

Credits
Most people who want to earn with Google don't have their own website, or even a product to sell. That is not necessarily a limitation. It is also possible to become an affiliate in any programme and then sign up to Google AdWords. The process is pretty simple. It of course starts with signing up for Google AdWords, then create ads that can actually sell and also consider your targeted customers, start your ad campaign and set apart a budget to guide you through the entire campaign.

After the campaign has run its course and come to an end, all you have to do is sit and wait for Google to assess you. If you get approved, your campaign would appear on Google and with every click, you get to earn your money. Also, if you have an affiliate link, you could embed it into the ads and then when clicked, they could drive traffic to the company or website you are an affiliate for. In this way you could also earn a commission for your efforts.
Ad marketing is often where people struggle most, because if the ads are not setup correctly, then you can certainly burn all your cash away using AdWords, and I have heard this over and over again on other forums. If you are not familiar with ad campaigns or ad networks, then I would suggest you hire an ad expert on upwork, and your chances of success may be higher rather then jumping into ad marketing blind and with no experience, and there are many other things you should look, not just your ad setup, as most people will burn through cash without really understanding why they lost all their money, and this is where they will need to be able to do research, was the ads, was the price to low, or to high, and there are quite a few factors that one needs to take into consideration as to why their ad marketing did not perform as expected, and this is why you may need an expert as they will be able to get you on the right track, and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need to look for in order for you to succeed, and it will come down to trial and error.

Heatman

Credits
Ad marketing is often where people struggle most, because if the ads are not setup correctly, then you can certainly burn all your cash away using AdWords, and I have heard this over and over again on other forums. If you are not familiar with ad campaigns or ad networks, then I would suggest you hire an ad expert on u$#@%w, and your chances of success may be higher rather then jumping into ad marketing blind and with no experience, and there are many other things you should look, not just your ad setup, as most people will burn through cash without really understanding why they lost all their money, and this is where they will need to be able to do research, was the ads, was the price to low, or to high, and there are quite a few factors that one needs to take into consideration as to why their ad marketing did not perform as expected, and this is why you may need an expert as they will be able to get you on the right track, and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need to look for in order for you to succeed, and it will come down to trial and error.
I have never really tried out ad marketing before and it's all down to my being sure that I'm not good at using ad words and Google to earn money. I believe that there are some other options for me to take advantage of and earn money online instead trying to get into ad marketing.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Ad marketing is often where people struggle most, because if the ads are not setup correctly, then you can certainly burn all your cash away using AdWords, and I have heard this over and over again on other forums. If you are not familiar with ad campaigns or ad networks, then I would suggest you hire an ad expert on u$#@%w, and your chances of success may be higher rather then jumping into ad marketing blind and with no experience, and there are many other things you should look, not just your ad setup, as most people will burn through cash without really understanding why they lost all their money, and this is where they will need to be able to do research, was the ads, was the price to low, or to high, and there are quite a few factors that one needs to take into consideration as to why their ad marketing did not perform as expected, and this is why you may need an expert as they will be able to get you on the right track, and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need to look for in order for you to succeed, and it will come down to trial and error.
Most people venture into Google Adwords blindly, with little to no knowledge of how to sell ads, let alone create them. It is understandable to some extent because most people who do are just starting out in the online world and have little or no capital to invest in hiring an expert from fiverr. Extensive research and experience are essential if you want to earn or even get a whiff of cash from Google Adwords. in as much as it is a way to earn online, I am not as into it because of the vast knowledge you need to have in order to succeed. I would recommend it to a person who is ready to research, fund, take risks and make lots of other difficult moves to survive in the game.

Credits
Most people venture into Google Adwords blindly, with little to no knowledge of how to sell ads, let alone create them. It is understandable to some extent because most people who do are just starting out in the online world and have little or no capital to invest in hiring an expert from F#@%$r. Extensive research and experience are essential if you want to earn or even get a whiff of cash from Google Adwords. in as much as it is a way to earn online, I am not as into it because of the vast knowledge you need to have in order to succeed. I would recommend it to a person who is ready to research, fund, take risks and make lots of other difficult moves to survive in the game.
Absolutely, every time you make a decision concerning your online business, then you are taking a risk, and it can turn out to be good or bad. Do I turn left or right, do I use this SEO Provider or another. Do I use Facebook Ads or Google Ads, do I hire an Ad Marketing Expert or not, sorry to say, there is no one size fits all package that people can jump into, then they are on their way, as it simply does not work that way, lots of decisions in starting a business.

Kehsiba

Credits
I want to know can we use our affiliate links directly in the PPC campaign or should I need to make a website to place my links.

Gabbar

Credits
Do we need to create ads? For that we need to be experts at it and don't think everyone can afford to do that. Are there other ways to make money from it?

Kehsiba

Credits
You don't need to be an expert to run an ad campaign. This would work only on trial and error method basis. Even for experts there is no guarantee. All are doing this only on assumption.