The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

How To Master The Art of Answering Surveys?

Gabbar

Credits
I have figured out in my limited timespan of online earnings that we can earn more in less time with the help of Survey websites, but the problem associated with surveys is that not everyone is comfortable answering surveys as most of the time they test our patience and if we rush in answering questions then the survey can disqualify us as well.

What are your views on it? Are you good at answering surveys? Please share a few tips. Thanks

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I have figured out in my limited timespan of online earnings that we can earn more in less time with the help of Survey websites, but the problem associated with surveys is that not everyone is comfortable answering surveys as most of the times they test our patience and if we rush in answering questions then the survey can disqualify us as well.

What are your views on it? Are you good at answering surveys? Please share a few tips. Thanks
No matter what you do online, it does take skill, and the more you do, then the better you become, and it does not matter if you are doing surveys or some other event, so order to be good at something, then you need to master your skill or craft, and doing it fast will only count if you do it right, so complete your survey/tasks fast, and do it right the first time, if not, then you may find yourself in trouble, or you may have to complete the said task over at your expense, and it is important to do it right the first time.

I have figured out in my limited timespan of online earnings that we can earn more in less time with the help of Survey websites, but the problem associated with surveys is that not everyone is comfortable answering surveys as most of the times they test our patience and if we rush in answering questions then the survey can disqualify us as well.

I am not good at answering surveys, they always eliminate me, so I stopped joining this kind of websites. I am more on paid to post forums . The only survey site that I really like is the "paidviewpoint surveys".

moh254

Credits
Most surveys aren't opened in my location and the few that I qualify for end up not working for me in one way or another. One of the reasons being, delayed surveys and error messages when you're about to finish them. I Am very comfortable working on other websites but not survey sites.

Meryemm

Credits
I haven't really had any luck with surveys because of my location, so I'm not experienced in answering them. But I think the best way to answer them is just to be honest and to take your time and you won't have any problems that way.

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually by nature a very impatient person and that shows why I am unable to earn from surveys as they are long and will test your patience and I feel if I can work on my patience level than I may be able to earn from it.