The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How to use Google+?

Heatman

Credits
I have come to know most thing about Google and how good it is to online business especially with SEO and as a search engine but there is one aspect of the Google aspect in social media which I'm yet to know or understand how it's used is Google+. I find it very difficult to understand this aspect of Google and I'm looking forward to learning more about it and how to use it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think this is the reason that Google Plus have many users but none is satisfied with it as it's not easy to work with it. Google should make it easier to work with.

cinderella

Credits
Google Plus has its own advantages which could not be found on other social media. Those in the blogging industry and business would prefer using G+ because it can help to get search engine ranking in Google. The site is almost similar to Facebook but has lesser spam posts. Google plus is integrated with YouTube, Gmail, Google Drive, and Picassa which makes your Google activity easier and organized.

If you are using Blogspot for your blog, it would be easier to use Google Plus while WordPress users can make use of plugins.

Credits
Google plus is really good for bloggers using the blogger.com platform one can easily shared published posts with users there and get some organic traffic. So I believe it a good platform for sharing information.

chameli

Credits
Google + is very similar to Facebook. You can share links, texts, images; you can create groups, pages. You can even use hangout for text, voice and video calls just like you do on Facebook Messenger. Sadly, Google plus is shutting down, soon it will be unavailable to the consumer.