The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

How We can Make Money With Facebook/ Facebook Pages?

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen many discussions that they are earning money From Facebook or Facebook Pages but I am still not aware of how we can earn from Facebook or Facebook Pages.

The only thing I know which can help us earn money from Facebook is to attract traffic to our websites/ Blog.

What about you? How Can We Make Money With Facebook/ Facebook Pages? Please Share.

Credits
I have seen many discuss that they are earning money Forum Facebook or Facebook Pages but I am still not aware of how we can earn from Facebook or Facebook Pages.

The only thing I know which can help us earn money from Facebook is to attract traffic to our websites/ Blog.

What about you? Are you aware, If, How We can Make Money With Facebook/ Facebook Pages? Please Share.
Making money using Facebook is no different then any other way as you simply need to find an evergreen niche that has a history of making money ie: weight loss, then build your FB pages around your niche product, however, if you plan to use FB ads, then you will certainly need some skill set as you can lose money really quickly as there are a lot of factors that can make your FB ad success or doom, and there are plenty of sources on youtube that cover FB Advertising as Youtube has videos on everything.

D

Deleted member 62

People are making money there through direct sales.you create a group or page for your products like wig,perfumes, ebooks etc you promote them on your page and start selling.I use my Facebook for affiliate marketing.You can also use it for dropshipping being a middleman for brands and getting your commission after sales.

kattech

Credits
People are making money there through direct sales.you create a group or page for your products like wig,perfumes, ebooks etc you promote them on your page and start selling.I use my Facebook for affiliate marketing.You can also use it for dropshipping being a middleman for brands and getting your commission after sales.
Direct selling is a thing I had not considered. I believe its worth trying it since it looks possible to sell directly for as long as an agreement on payment terms is made. Oh this is great!

Gabbar

Credits
We need to have an attractive Facebook page and that can help us to get more followers and more followers will help us get more earnings as well and traffic.

johnywalker

Credits
If you have a facebook page with 10k followers, you can contact advertisers and have their ads on your page. This is the easiest way to make money from your facebook page. You can also promote affiliate products on your age with a large fan following. I

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, we need more followers on our facebook pages and then it becomes a good source for us as we can make money from it and can also sell it at good price.

chameli

Credits
If you have a facebook page with 10k followers, you can contact advertisers and have their ads on your page. This is the easiest way to make money from your facebook page. You can also promote affiliate products on your age with a large fan following. I
I think 10k followers is still a low number when it comes to monetize your facebook pages. Since not all followers will interact with your posts, you need higher number for better conversion. let say you have 10 thousand followers, if only 1 percent checked, you will 100 people checking your product, if 1 percent bought, you have 1 sale. Imagine how much you can earn with then same conversion rate f you have 100k followers.

Gabbar

Credits
I think there are certain requirements when one wants to buy a Facebook page or something like that. Many companies and businesses use these pages to advertise their business, products and ideas.