The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How We can Save Electricity?

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all are aware that we are required to pay a very heavy bill for our Electricity consumption be its lighting or Air conditioning or anything like that and I think it's our responsibility to save Electricity and with that, we can save money.

We should switch off the lights, Fan and any electrical component when we don't require it and should use the LED lights to save Electricity as they consume less power and have more light. Use of special quality wires also helps in lowering the power Bill.

How do you save Electricity? Please share.

Kei

Credits
Yes we need to save electricity. Not just for the higher bills but for the good of the environment. I turn off all lights and switches during the day time and When not in use. During the cold, I don't use the water and air conditioner. When the rains come, I store rain water so that we don't have to run the pumping machines. When I get kerosene supply, I use it to cook so that I won't have to use the electric cooker.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a great feeling to save electricity and money with that and we are helping environment as well. I also switch off all lights when I don't require and use of led lights and good wiring do help.

chameli

Credits
You can save on electricity by using appliances that use less power. You can start using LED bulb which saves upto 80 percent power compared to ordinary bulbs. You can use smart TV which uses less power compared to ordinary TV sets. You can also install solar pannel and use solar energy so that you can save on electricity bills.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many appliances available these days which consume less electricity like LED Bulb, even fan's are available with special wiring which consume less power.

ptrikha20

Credits
I think we all are aware that we are required to pay a very heavy bill for our Electricity consumption be its lighting or Air conditioning or anything like that and I think it's our responsibility to save Electricity and with that, we can save money.

We should switch off the lights, Fan and any electrical component when we don't require it and should use the LED lights to save Electricity as they consume less power and have more light. Use of special quality wires also helps in lowering the power Bill.

How do you save Electricity? Please share.
I try to turn off equipments and devices when not needed. Also, turn off lights and fan in the rooms where it is t needed.
Get regular servicing of Geyser if possible. Refrigerator can also be cleaned regularly.
Washing Machine cycle can be adjusted in many new models to slightly lower one for most washings.
Also LED lights, though initially expensive, bring down the cost of bills in the longer run.

moh254

Credits
The only way saving electricity is turning off or switching off the lights when they're not in use or switching them on when you you need them

Soubhagya2018

Credits
Using small kitchen appliances instead of the stove can save energy. toaster, electric grill, and skillets, slow cooker, electric coffee pots and bottle warmer usually require less energy than the stove when used correctly. use an electric kettle to boil water, not a saucepan or a microwave.
Post automatically merged:

We can save electricity by upgrading to solar power and LED bulbs. Switch off lights and fans when not in use
yes, the most important and simple way to save energy. we all just do a mistake everyday life and that is we forget to switch off fan and lights after leaving the room just a little consciousness we can save energy.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
We can buy LED products, specially designed Fan and even Air conditioners are available which consume very less electricity so its possible.

Valor

Credits
So far, there are solar power installation but it is very expensivce here in the Philippines. In the apartment, we don't use air-conditioned and we are minimizing the use of electric gadgets and rice cooker.