The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How You Came to Know about Digital Global community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think their is some reason why we all are here and it would be Interesting to know, From where we heard about this great forum. I was actually looking for websites or I should say pay to post forum and when I heard about DG and also that it pays with PayPal and have a very low threshold of 1000 coins. I immediately joined and loving this website.

What about you? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I heard about this site from another earning and the reviews were all good and I decided to check it out and so far it has been great, The community is a striving one and quite promising and I hope it remains stable for a very long time

moh254

Credits
I came across this from a certain member in forum coin. I opted to check it our and see what it contains. When I registed, there were no posts and I knew it must be a new forum. I didn't login again until after one week. When I came back it had several threads.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah good reviews do help and members must have seen few payment proofs as well and that would have motivated more to Join and those who have joined would be motivated to post and earn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.