The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Humanatic Review.

Meryemm

Credits
Humanatic is a website that will pay you for reviewing phone calls. Iy's international and everyone can join as long as you have a verified PayPal account.
You have to answer questions on these phone calls and categorize them depending on Humanatic's criteria.
Humanatic pays every Monday but you can only request for payment if you have $10 in your account.
You don't need to have any special skills. After a few training phone calls, you'll be fine and you'll find it very easy to review the calls.
I have to stress that work is not consistent and the pay is decent compared to the effort you'll be putting there.
You can make up to $100 if you work hard there and a lot of people are making that amount and are very happy with the website.

For payment, it really depends on the categories you'll be reviewing and your own accuracy. At first, you won't make much but you have to work on your accuracy and you can make up to $1 to $4.50 an hour.
You can work as much or as little as you want.
Humanatic gives bonuses from time to time, which is great.

Overall, the website is legit and it's a great opportunity to make extra money, you just have to work hard and you will be rewarded.
I will be joining it soon and I'll make sure to my own payment proof here.

Credits
Humanatic is a website that will pay you for reviewing phone calls. Iy's international and everyone can join as long as you have a verified PayPal account.
You have to answer questions on these phone calls and categorize them depending on Humanatic's criteria.
Humanatic pays every Monday but you can only request for payment if you have $10 in your account.
You don't need to have any special skills. After a few training phone calls, you'll be fine and you'll find it very easy to review the calls.
I have to stress that work is not consistent and the pay is decent compared to the effort you'll be putting there.
You can make up to $100 if you work hard there and a lot of people are making that amount and are very happy with the website.

For payment, it really depends on the categories you'll be reviewing and your own accuracy. At first, you won't make much but you have to work on your accuracy and you can make up to $1 to $4.50 an hour.
You can work as much or as little as you want.
Humanatic gives bonuses from time to time, which is great.

Overall, the website is legit and it's a great opportunity to make extra money, you just have to work hard and you will be rewarded.
I will be joining it soon and I'll make sure to my own payment proof here.
by all means by payment proof. When creating a review such as this, then I think it would be a plus if you added a youtube video, and I bet you if I did a search for on youtube for Humanatic Review, then I bet I would find something, and by doing this, then you will be providing a step up in the review process by adding a video, and it will only take a few extra seconds, and your done.

moh254

Credits
Humanatics doesn't easily accept people. First you must have a verified PayPal account. Then there's some test you'll undergo which are thorough. But, the only advise I can give you is, when they ask if you've any experience, mark it as yes otherwise your application will fail. After the test, you'll be informed to wait for three days for them to go through your application first and you'll be told whether you qualified or not. Of all the transcribing sites, humanatics are very strict and don't just accept anyone, you also have to be hard to pass the test. All the best in the meantime.

Meryemm

Credits
Humanatics doesn't easily accept people. First you must have a verified PayPal account. Then there's some test you'll undergo which are thorough. But, the only advise I can give you is, when they ask if you've any experience, mark it as yes otherwise your application will fail. After the test, you'll be informed to wait for three days for them to go through your application first and you'll be told whether you qualified or not. Of all the transcribing sites, humanatics are very strict and don't just accept anyone, you also have to be hard to pass the test. All the best in the meantime.
A lot of people told me Humanatic are very strict and that they're having some issues with their website and all, but I want to try it and see for myself.
For the application, would I have to pass a test or something? Or should I just provide information and wait for their approval?

Credits
This is great site for reviewing calls and one can make even more money by taking up more calls which helps unlock more categories.I'm yet to work with this site but it still on my list of sites to sign up with. Yes,I read that they are very strict,who wouldn't be at least to maintain quality on the site

Kei

Credits
A lot of people told me Humanatic are very strict and that they're having some issues with their website and all, but I want to try it and see for myself.
For the application, would I have to pass a test or something? Or should I just provide information and wait for their approval?
Yes you'd undergo a very drilling test. Training calls and when you prove your worth, you'll wait for approval. They are very strict site you'd have to be at your best to get accepted. Your ability to work well there determines your pay and I can say that it is decent.

Gabbar

Credits
Humanatic does not take any test or anything like that. They just want you to post about yourself and your work experience and then they decide if you are fit for the purpose or not, I have been rejected by them but I would love to work for them.

chameli

Credits
I am not on humanatic, however, I know this is a legit site to make money. I have not joined humantic because you need a verified paypal to join the site and I do not have a verified paypal account.

Gabbar

Credits
Yesterday I heard about Humanatic that many accounts have been hacked. I'm not on humanatic so I'm not personally aware of it but I'm hopeful that they will sort out issues very soon.

Credits
Humantic is legit for anyone who can make it through the process. I joined a few years ago. They offered no training what so ever and if you messed up at all you were downgraded and they would stop sending you calls to monitor. If a person was given more thorough instructions and guidelines to follow it would be possible to earn more there. As it is, there are several people working on the site and the ones who have been there the longest and know the ropes are the ones who earn the most money. I found it too frustrating and said the heck with the site. Kudos to those who have worked it and stuck to it.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still struggling to join this website as I have heard a lot good about this website and there are many that I know, which are earning even their living just by working on this website.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried to join the site but unfortunately I am not receiving some notification on whether I passed on their standards or not. Until I am still waiting for the site to message me.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a great website from where many are making good money just by staying at home. You don't need any experience to earn from it but after getting experience you can earn more from it.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I wish to be part of it since I heard that it is a great site to have some earnings. I am hoping that humanatic would inform me regarding my status.

Jaspreet

Credits
Humanatic does not take any test or anything like that. They just want you to post about yourself and your work experience and then they decide if you are fit for the purpose or not, I have been rejected by them but I would love to work for them.
I am willing to join and earn from humanistic. There pay rate is better than other websites and it's possible to earn more with less time.