The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

IMO Messenger : Is it a better alternative?

Heatman

Credits
Skype, whatsapp and Facebook messenger are three major social media applications that are used for both audio and video calls, as well as texting. They are very good when used for any reason whatsoever either for business purposes or personal use.

But one thing that I have come to realize that understand about technology is that there is always another alternative around the corner, it's only if you are able to discover the alternative and explore its possibilities. This is where this application called IMO comes in. It's available on Google Play Store and iTunes. It can offer exactly the same service Facebook messenger, whatsapp and Skype offers in terms of calls and texting.

moh254

Credits
Yes IMO can be agood alternative. But then I don't see the essence of installing it in my phone to consume so extra space when the latest versions of WhatsApp can save exactly the same purpose as IMO. If they add another extraordinary feature maybe then I'll reconsider installing it.

Meryemm

Credits
It doesn't even matter if it's a good alternative or not, because we use these applications to stay connected to our friends and family and so we have to use the applications that they use. You can make the most amazing texting app but people need to use the ones where they find their friends and family.

Heatman

Credits
Yes IMO can be agood alternative. But then I don't see the essence of installing it in my phone to consume so extra space when the latest versions of WhatsApp can save exactly the same purpose as IMO. If they add another extraordinary feature maybe then I'll reconsider installing it.
If you have low memory space in your mobile device, there wouldn't be any need to have both applications installed since it's going it affects how fast the device process tasks. They are almost literally the same, so whatsapp can do the same thing perfectly.

It doesn't even matter if it's a good alternative or not, because we use these applications to stay connected to our friends and family and so we have to use the applications that they use. You can make the most amazing texting app but people need to use the ones where they find their friends and family.
Exactly! Making use of IMO Messenger can only be possible when you have friends and family making use of the application. It's only way that having IMO installed in your device would be useful because it can't transverse to other applications.

Gabbar

Credits
IMO is pretty good when it comes to video call quality and I have seen that most of my friends are on IMO and that's why its getting more and popular day by day.

D

Deleted member 62

You just re-echoed my thoughts I don't have IMO on my phone because it might be occupying space and maybe making my phone lag or become dull in loading other apps, in order to allow my phone speed and more space then I need to stop loading it with irrelevant apps

Gabbar

Credits
I like IMO but I feel Facebook is still better than it as we can easily see our friends who are online. I think IMO have this feature as well but for that we need to call those persons but nothing like that on Facebook.

Credits
I see these apps to be just one and the same the only difference is just the names because there do the same functions, so why install all them on the phone.But it still good since it create alternative and that's it.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not familiar with this app and this is my first time to hear such sites. Well I think this would be a great site since it is similar to Facebook that I really like.

SeaGirl

Credits
I am not familiar with this app and this is my first time to hear such sites. Well I think this would be a great site since it is similar to Facebook that I really like.
Why you are not aware? It's one of the best apps to make video calls and it's better than Facebook or WhatsApp.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure IMO is much better as I have experience with this messenger. I used to video call my friends in Philippines and it's call quality is quite good.

Gabbar

Credits
IMO is adding new and different things daily and this is making its users stick with it and these days users expect more services and that's what IMO doing with it.

KingSaini

Credits
IMO is adding new and different things daily and this is making its users stick with it and these days users expect more services and that's what IMO doing with it.
IMO is very good but it's unable to add the features and Games which Facebook already has and that's why many prefer Facebook over IMO.

Gabbar

Credits
I like IMO but I don't use it regularly as most of my friends are on Facebook and I feel bored on IMO and with facebook you can easily connect calls.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is a very nice app, it auto connect friends whenever they launch into the app, I wonder why it is not as popular as whatsap, I had to stop using cos it doesnot attract more users

a_jerobon

Credits
Skype, whatsapp and Facebook messenger are three major social media applications that are used for both audio and video calls, as well as texting. They are very good when used for any reason whatsoever either for business purposes or personal use.

But one thing that I have come to realize that understand about technology is that there is always another alternative around the corner, it's only if you are able to discover the alternative and explore its possibilities. This is where this application called IMO comes in. It's available on Google Play Store and iTunes. It can offer exactly the same service Facebook messenger, whatsapp and Skype offers in terms of calls and texting.
I like IMO, I use it many times to video call my friends and family. However, it is not much effective for me when I want to make important calls. Most people I know are more used to regular phone calls, Facebook or WhatsApp.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is actually a wonderful app, it video call is very clear with high quality but I discovered that people were only attracted to the first time it was launched but few people uses it now.

Gabbar

Credits
I like IMO, I use it many times to video call my friends and family. However, it is not much effective for me when I want to make important calls. Most people I know are more used to regular phone calls, Facebook or WhatsApp.
This is what I felt as well. We see many on IMO. But they are still not active on it and Facebook always out number it. And Actually Facebook is better than it.

chameli

Credits
I have never used IMO even though I know about this messaging app. I use facebook messenger and I believe there is nothing like facebook messenger. While most of the messaging apps work in annonimity, I mean anyone can contact you if he has your phone number and you cannot trace him, however, on facebook messenger you will know the person who sent you message.