Register
Join
+ 108 more

Investing Borrowed Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
By Nature, I don't like to Borrow money from anyone but these days I am seeing the trend when most are trying to Invest on Borrowed funds. They like to Borrow funds and Invest in Forex and other such riskier securities. I feel in a way they are taking a lot of risks and this can backfire anytime.

What are your views on it? Do you feel its fine to Invest with Borrowed Funds? Please Share.

D

Deleted member 62

Personally I don't like to borrow from anyone for whatever reasons but if there's a need for me to invest on a very genuine business or stocks and it needs me borrowing then I can go for it.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't like to borrow money even when I really need it, let alone borrowing it to invest it! I don't think you have the right to borrow money from people to invest in it, unless you're very honest about what you're going to do with it, or if you're ready to give it back even if you failed in that business, and you should give it back without making the person that lent you money wait.
Too many problems and I would rather not start a business at all if I don't have the money to do so.

Gabbar

Credits
I also don't like borrowing any funds and for me its like a sin to Invest in Riskier securities with Borowed funds as with that we can be in a lot of trouble.

Credits
I have never borrowed money and for sure I would not invest them,if I would borrow cash.There are to many risks involved,and I do not like taking any type of risks.I would invest my own cash though in my own business after making more research about the business and having experience too in the respective field.

Gabbar

Credits
There was a time when I also thought of borrowing money to Invest in Forex but my cautious didn't allowed me to do that as it would have been so much riskier for me as their is no guarantee and things can backfire as well.

Kei

Credits
I don't think it is wise to invest with borrowed money. It is better to save up and start with personal cash however little. It is hard enough to wait for your business to start yielding. Then with borrowed money you'll have to think of paying back. It will take a while before you start seeing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.