The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Investing in HYIPs

ahmedo24

Credits
HYIP simply means High Yield investments programs,. There are lots of sites that run these programs and such sites are been launched all the time, and they will ask you to invest your cash for a particular period of time and you will get a percentage return on investments. Most of them don't last up to a day before they turned scam while some last longer but most them turn scam in the long run. What your view on investing in HYIPs?

chameli

Credits
I have a lot of experience with HYIP. I have lost money when the sites were shut down. I also made money on some before they were shut down. When recyclix, a HYIP about recycling did not pay me 400 euro, however, I had made that money by investing on that site.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never invested in HYIP on my own but invested in Forex but wasn't able to do better. I did earned around what I invested so I was unable to make a profit out of it.

anorona

Credits
Working or investing on HYIP sites will always be risky. Some can be lucky to earn big amounts while others are losing a lot too. For me, there is only one rule before taking a risk on a hyip site, it is to “never invest what you cannot afford to lose”.

Kei

Credits
I gave never invested my money in high yield investment programs. I consider them as very risky. You can lose all your investment at the blink of an eye. They never ever last longer. Still people keep falling victim.

Gabbar

Credits
I gave never invested my money in high yield investment programs. I consider them as very risky. You can lose all your investment at the blink of an eye. They never ever last longer. Still people keep falling victim.
I think we can get motivated to Invest in an HYIP, and when we see others getting paid for it, however, the most important thing is money, If we have accumulated balance set aside then I may go for investing even if there is high risk.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is also better to invest on HYIP sites that you can withdraw your profit daily or sites that have low minimum payout like $0.1 also invest amount you can afford to loose

Gabbar

Credits
You are right on that. I think Forex is a Hyip as well and now I'm aware of many that are doing pretty well with that and making good profits and of course there will be risk which we should manage.

ahmedo24

Credits
The moment you understand that there is risk involved in the investment, you seek knowledge on how to manage the risk effectively, do not invest invest on sites with higher return on investment for long time. The fact is that HYIP program is more like recycling where large people loose their money and few people gain.

Credits
I think HYIP will be the last thing I will ever invest in because it has scamming tendencies. I don't like to invest on sites that are never stable so better I don't even indulge them at all.Hyip is associated with scam so no need investing in such.

ahmedo24

Credits
They are truly prone to scam, though some people who are lucky are making good money from it, they also loose money sometimes. I guess it just understanding the concept.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't see these as a scam. I was on another forum and saw a member posting many payment proofs from ta HYIP and was sharing more details about the website so that we can invest and make money from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I am a regular HYIP poster on beer money forum and i have seen seen lots of people making good money from them simply by taking a calculated risk, though there are some sites that don't last longer before they turn to scam. When you invest what you can afford to loose you are safe.

anorona

Credits
I am a regular HYIP poster on beer money forum and i have seen seen lots of people making good money from them simply by taking a calculated risk, though there are some sites that don't last longer before they turn to scam. When you invest what you can afford to loose you are safe.
I am also watching these people who are consistently risking huge amount to invest for hyip sites. They have this one strategy; to invest while the site is new, because pioneer members are usually being paid. Honestly, sometimes I want to try that strategy. It is tempting to invest by seeing the earnings of these people but then again my thought will go back to the higher chance of loosing my investment instead of gaining from it. Let us not forget, some hyip sites can be gone in just 24hrs.

ahmedo24

Credits
Just like you said, the first set of investors are usually lucky in terms of payment, if you want to invest you may have to check the number of running days of the site, also check the minimum payout and the investment durations. Do not invest in sites with longer invest time. You must be bold to invest on hyips and you should always invest what you can afford to loose.

anorona

Credits
As of this moment, I have no courage to risk. Like what I said, some of the hyip sites I have seen only last for 1 day. Being a pioneer member does not always have the assurance that you can earn, it is just a tip which we can decide to apply or not. Even the investments sites that is running for years are having some issues with the payment.

Gabbar

Credits
As of this moment, I have no courage to risk. Like what I said, some of the hyip sites I have seen only last for 1 day. Being a pioneer member does not always have the assurance that you can earn, it is just a tip which we can decide to apply or not. Even the investments sites that is running for years are having some issues with the payment.
It's not about courage, it's about planning. If you have around 50-100 dollars saved from your expenses and you know that you can make money from it, than its worth a risk.

moh254

Credits
Hyips have ewaly gained a bad reputation of scamming people and am.just wondering whether I can get a legit one. If there is, I think I'll just try out my luck no matter the minimum amount required for investment because at times I feel tired working in PTP sites and the rest.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I'm taking some risks so I don't feel scared if I'm required to wait to earn by taking a risk with my investment and most of the times it help. We should only take that risk which we can afford.

ahmedo24

Credits
Every earning process online is risk taking it just depends on the parameter each individual consider before taking risks because different parameters for different ways to make money online.