The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Investorclix.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Investorclix.com is a legit pay to click website from where we can earn money by clicking ads.

We can earn up to $0.001 from our own clicks and can earn 2 % earning from our referral clicks which are limited to max 50 direct referrals.

We can make a request for payment at a minimum $0.10 and will be paid with PayPal or Payeer.

Pradhan

Credits
I have joined here for a few hours ago. I have already earned $0.04 here. This is a very low earning site. I think it will take a long time to reach cashout. If a site takes such a long time to cash out, then there is no interest in using it.

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't tried the website but it looks nice, even if they are low paying but I have seen members getting paid so its legit and you can continue working with it.

Pradhan

Credits
I am with this site. I have not tried with this site. But this site is very slow for earning. If anyone wants to earn well from here then you need to be a patient and Direct referral. It will become helpful for you. You will succeed on this site when you complete this task.

Gabbar

Credits
I am with this site. I have not tried with this site. But this site is very slow for earning. If anyone wants to earn well from here then you need to be a patient and Direct referral. It will become helpful for you. You will succeed on this site when you complete this task.
If you can work on it and get paid soon then I am sure you will be able to get direct referrals for the website which is possible after you post your payment proof with referral link.