+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] IPanel Online Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
IPanel Online is a survey website from where we can earn money by

Answering surveys
Daily Login
comments

We earn points by Answering surveys provided by IPanel Online and can redeem a minimum of 1000 points which is equal to $10 and will be paid with PayPal.
This is an International website, so we all can join and earn from it.

You can refer the below link to know more about it.

anorona

Credits
I am working currently with this site, I started last year but was not able to focus with them. This year, I was able to make time for them and was already been paid 3 times. The only thing I dont like about this site is that the points from the surveys take about weeks or months before it can be added to redeemable points. Payments are sometimes delayed, it can take up to 10days.
Here is my recent payment from them:

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
Congrats on your payment my friend, its nice to see someone posting payment proofs and this proves that the website/App is legit and glad you are doing pretty well with Ipanel online.

arunima25

Credits
Oh it seems promising. Seeing the payment proof makes one motivated to join it. But how are the surveys and how frequently do you get them?? Is it same for people in all countries??

anorona

Credits
Oh it seems promising. Seeing the payment proof makes one motivated to join it. But how are the surveys and how frequently do you get them?? Is it same for people in all countries??
The number of survey per day/month is not really consistent. Sometimes I get a bunch in a day like 2-3 surveys but there are also chances that they will not give any in a week. The survey that you will receive will mostly be bases on your profile so if ever you will join, that would be the first thing to do, complete your profile. It is open internationally, I am not only sure about the exceptions.

arunima25

Credits
The number of survey per day/month is not really consistent. Sometimes I get a bunch in a day like 2-3 surveys but there are also chances that they will not give any in a week. The survey that you will receive will mostly be bases on your profile so if ever you will join, that would be the first thing to do, complete your profile. It is open internationally, I am not only sure about the exceptions.
How long it took you to reach the payment after you were active here?? I mean to look into the fact that whether it is worth the time spent ?

anorona

Credits
How long it took you to reach the payment after you were active here?? I mean to look into the fact that whether it is worth the time spent ?

1-2 months. For me, it is still worth a try, but you really need to have a lot of patience in answering their survey and waiting for the points. Some of their survey will also allow you to invite either a family member or a friend to answer the if you do not fit their qualifications, so with that, you will have a better chance of earning more points. Daily log in gives 1 point, posting on chat section gives 1 point also, and if are disqualified to the survey, they will give 1-10 points .

earnmaster

Credits
best part of this survey site is the fact that they provide 1 point for login and at least 1 point for disqualification. so getting to that 1000 point threshold is not very tough.

anorona

Credits
best part of this survey site is the fact that they provide 1 point for login and at least 1 point for disqualification. so getting to that 1000 point threshold is not very tough.

i also like it that they give points for logging in and posting. I usually reach thresthold 2-4 months. It might tale longer sometimes because the points from surveys are not instantly being added on redeemable points. You have to wait for weeks or months.

earnmaster

Credits
i also like it that they give points for logging in and posting. I usually reach thresthold 2-4 months. It might tale longer sometimes because the points from surveys are not instantly being added on redeemable points. You have to wait for weeks or months.
that is very true. 125 points are pending approval for a month now.

Gabbar

Credits
I think all websites should do this, if a person has completed a survey than the points should be credited right away to their accounts.

anorona

Credits
I think all websites should do this, if a person has completed a survey than the points should be credited right away to their accounts.

Yes. I wish ipanelonline will improve like viewfruit. Just for this year, viewfruit is not giving instant points for every surveys that you will finish.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes. I wish ipanelonline will improve like viewfruit. Just for this year, viewfruit is not giving instant points for every surveys that you will finish.
I think all survey websites should do that. These are the small things which helps and motivate us to work on survey websites.