Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Is Bing reliable ?

Gabbar

Credits
My Answer would be NO.

Reason being many times I have experienced that Bing isn't aware of what we wanna know and it updates wrong suggestions and in this way, Google beats Bing as it works on its searches and aware of our needs and requirements and we can easily search in our local languages as well.

What are your views on it? Please share.

johnywalker

Credits
I don't use Bing, therefore, I don't know whether there are any problems related to Bing search results. However, what I know is the Bing algorithm is very different from Google algorithm. Both of these sites have different metrics for ranking and displaying results.

Gabbar

Credits
I earlier used Bing as it was the default search engine earlier for all windows devices but I was never impressed with how it works and I'm at ease with Google.

chameli

Credits
Bing and Google have different priorities when ranking websites and displaying search results. Google gives importance to non commercial sites like org, gov, edu etc, where as Bing gives more value to commercial sites like dot com.

Credits
Bing and Google have different priorities when ranking websites and displaying search results. Google gives importance to non commercial sites like org, gov, edu etc, where as Bing gives more value to commercial sites like dot com.
I think Google is far more advanced then other search engines, and if you look at your traffic stats, then I would be most of your traffic comes from Google. Bing and Yahoo spiders do not visit as often as google, and this is partly why I think most sites will get more organic traffic from Google than any other search engine, as these other search engines have just fallen behind.

Gabbar

Credits
Google is one of the best if not the best as it ranks the searched results pretty well and most of the times satisfy us with our requirements.

Kehsiba

Credits
When comes to Search Engine nothing can beat the performance of Google. I can imagine any other search engine in the place of Google.

Gabbar

Credits
When comes to Search Engine nothing can beat the performance of Google. I can imagine any other search engine in the place of Google.
Bing is around from a longer time but I never liked working with it and most of the times their search result isn't even closer to our search requirements.

Junrose123

Credits
I always saw bing whenever I would try to search in my new laptop, it seems like confusing since sometimes they are suggesting wrong keywords which makes it really bad.

Gabbar

Credits
Bing is not that bad but we all like to compare it with Google and sadly it's not even close to Google when we talk about its accuracy in providing results.

Junrose123

Credits
I still prefer the google over the bing because it is more useful and accurate for me, I can do a lot of things is google which is really great.

kattech

Credits
For those who use bing daily, their answer would be yes. While I use Google and also take it as my favorite, fact is that Bing is also good. When you check how bing shows its results for search, you will get to know that it favors even the small sites. But to me, Google still rocks.

Credits
If you are comparing Bing with Google, the obvious answer is that Google will always come out on top. But on a general note, Bing is also a good search engine in my opinion. I have used it on more than one occasion and it served me well.