The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ SCAM ] Is DnaMoney.Club Scam or Legit?

Heatman

Credits
Business Name : DnaMomey.Club

Url : http://dnamoney.club

Purpose : PTC Site

Legitimacy : 100% Scam

Recommended : No, if you don't want to get scammed, please stay away from the site.

I have noticed that some people are still asking on Google if DnaMoney.Club is a legit PTC site or not. So, I'm going to be giving my review on it.

DnaMoney.Club is a newly set up PTC site but it's a scam because it's the same line of PTC scam sites set up on the same domain. Awhile ago, I made a review on another PTC scam site called Awumoney.win.

IMG_20180621_080836_584.JPG

DnaMoney.Club is exactly the same thing as Awumoney.win, with everything on the site being the same thing. It's only the name that was changed.

DnaMoney.Club promises exactly the same money making opportunities that awumoney.win promises by just inputting ads numbers popping up on the screen but it will never pay you once you reach the threshold of $150. It will request getting 40 referrals and after ask for you to buy referrals as well as asking you to buy referrals with Bitcoin.

So, the question is whether DnaMoney.Club is legit? The answer is No. I would not recommend it to anyone because you will definitely lose your money to the scammers behind the site. There are so many legitimate means to make money online but DnaMoney.Club is not one of them. Be careful.

If you are looking for information on sites that are legit where you can earn money from, I would recommend going to https://digitalglobal.com to search out good legit paying sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
@Heatman

Excellent review. This is how a review should be posted. You have done a great job and hope to see many more of this reviews in the future. I do not think I could have done any better if I tried; Be sure to visit business reviews, as we are looking for reviews on legit companies also. If you want our posts to rank higher then I give you a tip, most of these Legit or Scam review sites post duplicate content, and some of them are not actual reviews, and by posting an actual review like you have done will allow your post to ultimately rank higher then those review sites that do not post actual reviews. If you have noticed, this post is already number 3 in google search, and that is because the other site has been around longer, so when you review a business with this amount of content, then it is an easy way to jump ahead of those sites that may not be posting unique business reviews. You can always enhance the review by adding images/videos to the review, which you have done also. Would just like to say you have done a fine job.

KellyGeo

Credits
First of all, I would like to say good job @Heatman for writing another excellent review. Your work in writing reviews is improving by the day, and as I can from this review on DNAmoney.Club, it's still the same line of scammers who are behind awumoney.win just like you explained in your other reviews. It seems like when they are exposed in a particular name, they change it and launch another with another name. Well, they are in bad luck because we are here to expose them for the evil that they are.

Heatman

Credits
@Heatman

Excellent review. This is how a review should be posted. You have done a great job and hope to see many more of this reviews in the future. I do not think I could have done any better if I tried; Be sure to visit business reviews, as we are looking for reviews on legit companies also. If you want our posts to rank higher then I give you a tip, most of these Legit or Scam review sites post duplicate content, and some of them are not actual reviews, and by posting an actual review like you have done will allow your post to ultimately rank higher then those review sites that do not post actual reviews. If you have noticed, this post is already number 3 in google search, and that is because the other site has been around longer, so when you review a business with this amount of content, then it is an easy way to jump ahead of those sites that may not be posting unique business reviews. You can always enhance the review by adding images/videos to the review, which you have done also. Would just like to say you have done a fine job.
Thanks for the compliment @DGStaff, it's the least I can do to support the forum. Over time ever since I have been a member on the community, I have come to fall in love with everything that concerns the forum which is why whenever I look at offering any content especially on reviews, I always look on how to improve on the previous ones that I have done. I'm happy that the review is already ranked #3 on Google, I never bothered to check :D but I'm happy it's up to that point. The reason why I took time to write that review to this extent is because it was a very good female friend of mine that sent me the link to register and make money, probably she was looking for referrals. The moment I saw the link and domain, I knew right away that it was the same scam site that is flowing online. It took me awhile to convince her because you know women and how hard it is when the stuck on something. I had to show her other sites that are the same like this DnaMoney.Club before she believed me.

Heatman

Credits
First of all, I would like to say good job @Heatman for writing another excellent review. Your work in writing reviews is improving by the day, and as I can from this review on DNAmoney.Club, it's still the same line of scammers who are behind awumoney.win just like you explained in your other reviews. It seems like when they are exposed in a particular name, they change it and launch another with another name. Well, they are in bad luck because we are here to expose them for the evil that they are.
@KellyGeo you are very correct in mentioning that it's the same line of scammers that are fixing up all these same PTC sites with different name. They are making the same mistakes of selling the same lie with another cover but how bad it is for them, we are here to ruin their evil plans.