The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Is It Easier for you to Create PayPal account in your country ?

Gabbar

Credits
As most websites pay with PayPal, it's important to have a PayPal account but it's not easy for all to create PayPal account as we need to follow the Guidelines of PayPal and of the respective country.

I felt that it's very much difficult to create a PayPal account in India as we need to have a Pan card which is required for tax-related issues and need to have a Bank account with the same name and takes around 2-3 days to verify that.

What's the situation at your place? Is It Easier for you to Create a PayPal account in your country? Please share.

moh254

Credits
That's hard for you guys. For me in my country it's very easy and I can take less than 10minutes and am done. Its just like doing a sign up task but the problem comes in during linking the card at times it might be hard.

D

Deleted member 62

it very easy to create PayPal account for my country. Creating an account needs no documents at all,it just like the normal signing up of any site which takes few minutes, what takes time is the linking of what's card for verification.

Gabbar

Credits
@uyai Are you from Nigeria? Can you receive payments easily with PayPal or you have to do something after which you can get paid with PayPal and can withdraw in your country?

arunima25

Credits
I am from India but I did not face any problem signing up with PayPal. When I started my PayPal account some 12 years back, they did not ask for such details. just a simple form had to be filled and I was done. Then I added my bank account details to withdraw money to it. Later after few years, I got a mail to add my PAN card no to it.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 I can understand, it was earlier easier to have a Paypal account but these days they are trying to make it tougher and tougher and sometimes I think, why are they doing it as its easier to have a PayPal account in other countries.

arunima25

Credits
@arunima25 I can understand, it was earlier easier to have a Paypal account but these days they are trying to make it tougher and tougher and sometimes I think, why are they doing it as its easier to have a PayPal account in other countries.
It might be getting tough with stricter bank and financial policies in our country now.

Gabbar

Credits
I think the present Government isn't trying to make it any easier for us and same applies to working with bitcoins as well as Government is still not supporting trading with Bitcoins.

moh254

Credits
I think the present Government isn't trying to make it any easier for us and same applies to working with bitcoins as well as Government is still not supporting trading with Bitcoins.
You really have a hard time when it comes to working online. Skrill could have been the best alternative for you but then there are very less sites that use skrill. Hope things will be easy soon for you.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I have tried skrill as well but even that has withdrawal fee of around 12 dollars, So I don't think their is any app which can help us fight with the high fee taking by PayPal.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is easier to create PayPal account any where but the challenge is usually the limitations it has on different countries. I have an account with skrill already, I hope more sites adopts it soonest. Is paypal fee is as higher $12?

moh254

Credits
@moh254 I have tried skrill as well but even that has withdrawal fee of around 12 dollars, So I don't think their is any app which can help us fight with the high fee taking by PayPal.
$12? That's insane anyway, am pretty sure payoneer can be the best alternative. Why don't you give it a try? Its also opened worldwide and in fact many sites nowadays are adapting the use of payoneer when cashing out.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen that all the payment processors have a higher fee when we need to withdraw our earnings to our bank account. Don't know if its only for India or other members are feeling the same as well.

bendahara

Credits
It is never a problem for me to setup a paypal account and get everything done in Singapore. The only thing that trouble me is they take time to incorporate any changes if needed.

Gabbar

Credits
I think PayPal works in most of the countries but they are required to work as per the country rules so naturally, there is a difference for every country. Glad you don't have any issues with it.

moh254

Credits
I have seen that all the payment processors have a higher fee when we need to withdraw our earnings to our bank account. Don't know if its only for India or other members are feeling the same as well.
For me its not that expensive if my transfering it to my local wallet. It will charge me around 20 cents from PayPal to local wallet. I have never tried transferring the cash to my bank account maybe I'll consider later.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its very much easier for all country members to create PayPal account accept India as I have seen even members from Nepal don't face much issues.

arunima25

Credits
I think its very much easier for all country members to create PayPal account accept India as I have seen even members from Nepal don't face much issues.
The policies are of better transparent economic growth in a long run. So just bear with some short term inconveniences. You can request withdrawal from sites at a higher amount to minimize the PayPal fees.

Credits
I don't think it difficult for my country though the documentation might be different from country to another it always good to try it first before adopting another payment method since most earning sites require PayPal account.

ahmedo24

Credits
Paypal is very easy for everyone provided you are eligible, the documentation is also very easy. PayPal has no issues with anyone except your eligibility is questionable and may be you didn't check out their FAQ for more information.