The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Is there a room for a new social media site?

johnywalker

Credits
There are a lot of social media sites and everyday a new site is appearing? Do you think there is a room for a new social media site? When I say a new social media site, I am talking about a site that is not in anyway similar to the existing social media sites. Do you think we still need a new social media site that is unique to the existing social media sites? What kind of features do you want to the new social site to incorporate?

Credits
I'm optimistic that more sites will spring forth as long as the earth exist,a site that never before seen. The young ones are coming up to give their own time something to have and talk about.So yes I'm seeing a better social media platform coming up shortly.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we see many websites come in to face Facebook and other social networking apps and they are even ready to pay some rewards to its users but still none is successful in that.

anorona

Credits
There will always be room for another social media site. However, the challenge for them will be how will they stand out and be unique from the current social media sites that we have today?

I would have to agree with @Gabbar , I hope
that the next social media site will consider giving rewards for their users.

chameli

Credits
I think we see many websites come in to face Facebook and other social networking apps and they are even ready to pay some rewards to its users but still none is successful in that.
Look at the apps like whatsapp and snapchat. These apps have a huge userbase. Well there is nothing compared to facebook because it has 2.23 billion monthly users, however, since facebook a lot of social sites came into existence and many are successful.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if a social networking website come and works something like facebook and pays you around 3-5 dollars per month for posting like we used to do on fb than it will beat Fb soon.

anorona

Credits
I think if a social networking website come and works something like facebook and pays you around 3-5 dollars per month for posting like we used to do on fb than it will beat Fb soon.

They say bitlanders is one of it. It is like a social media site but you will be paid for every activity you make. I have been there but I find the site will work better if it is accessed through pc/laptop. It loads too slow on mobile.

chameli

Credits
There is always room for something. Even though there are already a lot of social media sites and social apps, every now and then a new site or app is launched and soon it begins to make headlines. Some of the apps that are trending now did not exist a couple of years ago.

anorona

Credits
There is always room for something. Even though there are already a lot of social media sites and social apps, every now and then a new site or app is launched and soon it begins to make headlines. Some of the apps that are trending now did not exist a couple of years ago.

I am pretty sure many are thinking about making a new social media site that will be famouse like the other. They need to come up with different feature or better feature to be able to be one of the well known social media sites today.

a_jerobon

Credits
There are a lot of social media sites and everyday a new site is appearing? Do you think there is a room for a new social media site? When I say a new social media site, I am talking about a site that is not in anyway similar to the existing social media sites. Do you think we still need a new social media site that is unique to the existing social media sites? What kind of features do you want to the new social site to incorporate?
For now I don't see the need for a new social media site, there are alot of them available. However, as human beings, we love trying out new and unique things so if something totally different appears, we will go for it. I can't think of any unique features it should have for now.

Gabbar

Credits
I think there is still room for it and if there can be a website which can pay like $5 in a month than most will like to spend more time on it and leave facebook.