The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Is there a Website which feels like scam but Is Legit?

Gabbar

Credits
I think as we all are working and earning from different websites, we came to know about many websites which are scam and legit ones.

But there are few websites which are legit but they behave like scam websites. I am talking about Ayuwage, its a legit website and I have seen many getting paid from it but its more than a month since many members are waiting to get paid from it and I have seen them doing this many a times till now.

What about you? Are you aware of any such website? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
It's DG. It has recently been called a scam even though a payment proof was posted and everybody saw that but they still "felt" like DG is a scam.

moh254

Credits
Yes, when I first joined answeree. I didn't believe the site because that deal of earning 10 cents per answer seemed to good. Then during the first days, we used to post 300 characters.

Gabbar

Credits
I never felt that Digital Global is scam as I always see the Mod active and even the admin is active daily and they all reply on all queries and suggest us good ways to post and earn.

I am sure we all will do better and this community will grow very big and soon.

Meryemm

Credits
I never felt that Digital Global is scam as I always see the Mod active and even the admin is active daily and they all reply on all queries and suggest us good ways to post and earn.

I am sure we all will do better and this community will grow very big and soon.
I agree. I don't see any sign of a scam here and the staff and admin are nice and responsive, and there is a payment proof as well. I don't know why there aren't more members joining.

chicnthin

Credits
Yes I know one site, Skylom. Others have been paid withthe site and other of its sister company but lately they are having a lot of issue. I spent and wasted my time there and got nothing in return. They keep on changing the minimum and one time I experience that there was a time limit to reach certain points. It is more like a scam.

Gabbar

Credits
@chicnthin Skylom, Baymack and all these sister websites were used to be legit early on but from few months have turned into scam as they have made some weird rules which we need to do to get paid.

Meryemm

Credits
Another website that I know of is Money Gold Forum. I was told it was legit and then it scammed their members and haven't paid them to this day.I visited the website recently and it's full of spam comments.

chicnthin

Credits
@chicnthin Skylom, Baymack and all these sister websites were used to be legit early on but from few months have turned into scam as they have made some weird rules which we need to do to get paid.
Unlucky me, I wasn't able to get paid by it when I was trying to earn because it became a scam. I've heard that you need to have a referral before you can cashout in which you need to pay for it or something.

Gabbar

Credits
@chicnthin I won around $150 dollars on one of their sister website and to claim it, I need to have 150 referrals who have at least 100 Entries and I think If I would have tried that It would have taken me months to claim and their is no gurantee that they will still pay me.

moh254

Credits
Another website that I know of is Money Gold Forum. I was told it was legit and then it scammed their members and haven't paid them to this day.I visited the website recently and it's full of spam comments.
No one knew whether mgf would scam am very sure even when the admin started he didn't know that he would scam people one day. He just run out of cash and he couldn't cope up with the situation and had to leave.

Meryemm

Credits
No one knew whether mgf would scam am very sure even when the admin started he didn't know that he would scam people one day. He just run out of cash and he couldn't cope up with the situation and had to leave.
I don't really know what happened exactly but I know that after everyone said that mgf is a scam, he came back once and paid some members.

Gabbar

Credits
To be honest @Meryemm Money Gold Forum always felt like scam and they like to delay payments of members and admin was making duplicate accounts on Forum coin to promote the forum wrongly.

Meryemm

Credits
To be honest @Meryemm Money Gold Forum always felt like scam and they like to delay payments of members and admin was making duplicate accounts on Forum coin to promote the forum wrongly.
I can't say anything because I was never a member there nor have I been scammed by them. But making duplicate accounts sounds very wrong. He could've promoted his forum just by having a good reputation and paying his members. I feel sad for the people who have wasted their time and effort in this forum and they never got paid.

Gabbar

Credits
I was the one who got many referrals on Money Gold Forum and I won't be wrong in saying that I am the one who was able to make max earnings from it as I was posting daily and won referral contest as well but in the end I lost 10 dollars on it.

Meryemm

Credits
I was the one who got many referrals on Money Gold Forum and I won't be wrong in saying that I am the one who was able to make max earnings from it as I was posting daily and won referral contest as well but in the end I lost 10 dollars on it.
And what happened to the admin? Did you try to contact him?

chicnthin

Credits
@chicnthin I won around $150 dollars on one of their sister website and to claim it, I need to have 150 referrals who have at least 100 Entries and I think If I would have tried that It would have taken me months to claim and their is no gurantee that they will still pay me.
Well good thing you didn't tried it. You'll waste so much of your time on something that doesn't have any assurance. I can't even invite atleast a single referral, what more for a hundred and fifty?

Gabbar

Credits
Just realized that even Tuetego is one such website as It looks like a scam website but I have personally seen many got paid from it but I feel now it's like a scam unless they implement many changes.

D

Deleted member 62

Virily behave like a scam site, the admin hardly answer to queries and it takes ages to update their earnings same with Tuetugo though there are payment proofs from them but the one that really looked like scam and end up scamming was moneygold forum.

Meryemm

Credits
Just realized that even Tuetego is one such website as It looks like a scam website but I have personally seen many got paid from it but I feel now it's like a scam unless they implement many changes.
Why do you feel that it's a scam if they're paying their members?