The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Is weegy still paying?

moh254

Credits
This is a site that pays for giving expert answers. Its been a paying site but they went on a break last year. I have an account but don't know whether they're still paying because I really would love to work in the site. Please I need genuine answers.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know much about this website but is this website like Answeree or is a professional website which required only experts in a certain field to answer questions?

D

Deleted member 62

The last time I read about it on BMF,it wasn't still on, existing user's reviews never suggested them coming back,you can simply find out by trying to login to your account to see if you can actually access the site.

moh254

Credits
I
The last time I read about it on BMF,it wasn't still on, existing user's reviews never suggested them coming back,you can simply find out by trying to login to your account to see if you can actually access the site.
Yes I can access the site and do some work but then am just worried if I'll invest my time and not get paid in the long run because the threshold is also high. I just wanted to be sure that they're paying before I resume working.

Heatman

Credits
This is a site that pays for giving expert answers. Its been a paying site but they went on a break last year. I have an account but don't know whether they're still paying because I really would love to work in the site. Please I need genuine answers.
I haven't heard about this site before but from the looks of it and what you described on the site going offline or on a break last year, that doesn't seem to be a good sign. Since you already have an account registered on the site and you probably have earned from it before, I'm sure it's actually a going to be easier for you to do the research and know whether the site is up and running.

D

Deleted member 62

I

Yes I can access the site and do some work but then am just worried if I'll invest my time and not get paid in the long run because the threshold is also high. I just wanted to be sure that they're paying before I resume working.
Well,I dont think starting work on the site without confirming its paying status is a good idea,it just like MGF the site is still open for posting but we all know we can't get paid,so contact support and find out the current status before resuming work there.

moh254

Credits
Well,I dont think starting work on the site without confirming its paying status is a good idea,it just like MGF the site is still open for posting but we all know we can't get paid,so contact support and find out the current status before resuming work there.
I contacted the support team more than five times but they've never replied even a single email. I think this might be an indication that they're not active but when I go through the site, I see members ate very active and this makes me confused.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 Why bother contacting them again and again when you cannot earn from it and not even sure if they will pay or not. Best option is to stay away from this and wait for their reply.

D

Deleted member 62

I contacted the support team more than five times but they've never replied even a single email. I think this might be an indication that they're not active but when I go through the site, I see members ate very active and this makes me confused.
That's an indication that the site is still on break and nothing is active yet.you can wait a while to see if you will hear from them but if only then move on

moh254

Credits
That's an indication that the site is still on break and nothing is active yet.you can wait a while to see if you will hear from them but if only then move on
Thanks a lot, I'll keep on checking my mails in case they contact me. The good thing with this site was that it was very possible to make $20 within a week as long as you're determined and invest your time in the site.

D

Deleted member 62

Thanks a lot, I'll keep on checking my mails in case they contact me. The good thing with this site was that it was very possible to make $20 within a week as long as you're determined and invest your time in the site.
It was then a good paying site,unfortunately I have never worked on that site.Since it paying this good then continue to keep a tab and update us here.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 Why bother contacting them again and again when you cannot earn from it and not even sure if they will pay or not. Best option is to stay away from this and wait for their reply.
I'll surely stay away from the site in the meantime as I wait to hear from them . I wonder why such don't communicate to members telling them that they're no longer available. Anyway I won't blame them because this applies to ffu as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I think some websites do that and they don't wanna reply back or maybe there is no one to reply. If the website is not working/earning then they don't hire support to reply.

Credits
You are right about it.That is why it is good to read some reviews before joining a site and be active there.Our time is important and we don't want to waste it on some sites,which are not legit and paying.

moh254

Credits
You are right about it.That is why it is good to read some reviews before joining a site and be active there.Our time is important and we don't want to waste it on some sites,which are not legit and paying.
Weegy has a very a good reputation and in fact you can check it out on google but sometime last year, they terminated their earnings for some time. All I wanted was to confirm whether they've started paying again so that I can resume my work.

chameli

Credits
I had never heard of weegy therefore I did a quick Google search. Most of the posts that say weegy is paying are old. Therefore, I assume that the site is no longer paying.

moh254

Credits
I had never heard of weegy therefore I did a quick Google search. Most of the posts that say weegy is paying are old. Therefore, I assume that the site is no longer paying.
You cannot make such a quick assumption that a site isn't paying because there are old posts on Google. You'll never know about a site unless you are working on or testing the site.
Post automatically merged:

You cannot make such a quick assumption that a site isn't paying because there are old posts on Google. You'll never know about a site unless you are working on or testing the site.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never heard about this site and this is my first time to encounter such site, I would like to know more about it so that I can join if it is worth it.

chameli

Credits
@moh254 you are right. I should not conclude hastily just by checking the posts on Google search. I should try the site myself to see whether the site is paying or not. But tell me why would I take the risk when I do not see any approving reviews on Google.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 you are right. I should not conclude hastily just by checking the posts on Google search. I should try the site myself to see whether the site is paying or not. But tell me why would I take the risk when I do not see any approving reviews on Google.
You haven't seen anywhere in google saying that the site isn't paying. The site has been paying for a number of years but late last year they stopped paying but thy were to start this year. And according to a certain blogger who was also a member of answeree. She confirmed to me that she's paying.