Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Jaxx wallet Reviews

ahmedo24

Credits
Jaxx is a multicurrency wallet, developed and launched by Kryptokit in 2014

It supports Desktop for MacOS, Windows and Linux; Mobile for iOS and Android, and Hardware wallet support.

The private keys are stored on your device.

It has in built shapeshift that allowed you to swap or exchange coins easily

This wallet supports many coins like BTC, BAT, ETH, ETC, LTC, SALT etc. It newest version is called jaxx liberty wallet
Share your experience about this wallet.

overcast

Credits
I have downloaded JAXX wallet. And I have found out that there are some of the limitations like say lot of cryptos are not included. Lot of useless cryptos are added. Also in terms of security Jaxx does not seem to have much options. I have downloaded exodus instead and using it for the secure storage.

chameli

Credits
So this is a desktop and online wallet. I have never used desktop wallet. One of the reasons for not using desktop wallet is the program requires a large storage space on your device. I find online wallet more convenient to use.

ahmedo24

Credits
So this is a desktop and online wallet. I have never used desktop wallet. One of the reasons for not using desktop wallet is the program requires a large storage space on your device. I find online wallet more convenient to use.
It a good reason any ways and the vulnerability of desktops are higher to virus attack which may be the end of the wallet

johnywalker

Credits
Desktop wallets are the most secured wallets. However, there is also a risk associated with using desktop wallet, if you lost your private keys, you will be unable to access your wallet. I feel online wallet is better because of you lost password, you can also reset password. You can secure with two factor authentication.