The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Kemafaucet.com

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a faucet where you can claim different coins like BTC, BCH, DOGE, LITE etc at different intervals. For the BTC which I have claimed from, you can get up to 13 Satoshi. The referral commission is 10%. There are
7 banner ads of varying sizes.
Popunders: 1 popunder with cooldown to avoid excessive activation.
Short links: 1 each on bonus link and claim.
Captcha: Custom made captcha where you solve a very simple equation.
Payments: Instant payment upon a successful claim. Reward sent directly to your Faucethub.io wallet.
Addresses linked to faucethub are required.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing about it, I just visited the faucet but I am not much impressed with the look of it. Hope you are working with it and soon post s payment proof of it.

Credits
I will be using this faucet because it is instant payment and the reward is a little bit okay though I believe they would have done better.For visiting the short link are you implying that we will only get one coin?

ahmedo24

Credits
The faucets is very nice but the challenge is that the owner said the difficulty in the shortlink was as a result of the third party in charge of the short link but it paying

Credits
Could you please post the link to thus site or aren't links allowed in the section. I tried searching for the faucet but wasn't getting the right site. Will love to claim from here.