The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] kingbtc.co Reviews:

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a new bitcoin pTC site launched today. You can earn up to 200 Satoshi per click. You also earn by
# Surfing ads
# Ptc walls
# offers4all
# Clixwall
# get paid to promote.
You also get 50% referral commission.
Minimum withdrawal is 0.0002BTC

Gabbar

Credits
Wow it does look pretty good and I am impressed with the referral commission they are paying. Hope its a legit website. Have you seen any payment proof.

Kei

Credits
Are you kidding? 200 satoshi per click! How many clicks do you get in a day? This is way more than the average I'm used to. Are you working on this new site now? If there's a proof, this site is going to be really awesome.

Gabbar

Credits
Are you kidding? 200 satoshi per click! How many clicks do you get in a day? This is way more than the average I'm used to. Are you working on this new site now? If there's a proof, this site is going to be really awesome.

You are right it could be a scam website and they are paying 50% referral commission which looks too good to be true so it may not be realistic.

Kei

Credits
You are right it could be a scam website and they are paying 50% referral commission which looks too good to be true so it may not be realistic.
Then we'll wait to see a proof of payment. But then if everyone is wise enough to wait, no one would actually try and we can't really know. Perhaps somebody else where would give it a try soon.

Gabbar

Credits
Then we'll wait to see a proof of payment. But then if everyone is wise enough to wait, no one would actually try and we can't really know. Perhaps somebody else where would give it a try soon.
I am share Ahmedo will try as he likes to try websites which pays in Crypto and it will help us make an opinion about the website.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not tried this site but since the click rates looks good be true and everyone prefer to patiently wait for payment proofs, I will give it a shot, at least with one or two clicks I will know if it true or otherwise.

Gabbar

Credits
I have not tried this site but since the click rates looks good be true and everyone prefer to patiently wait for payment proofs, I will give it a shot, at least with one or two clicks I will know if it true or otherwise.
That would be great for all of us and Hopefully its a legit website as few websites like to pay well at least in the Initial stages.