The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Last Website that scammed you?

Gabbar

Credits
I guess we all like to try different websites and earn from them but sometimes in our online earnings journey, we join some websites which scams us and as we all are aware that, We cannot do anything in that and can just try to stay more attentive next time.

Latest website that scammed me is Snucks from where I earned 150 dollars but they changed their rules in which I need to have 150 active referrals who have viewed 100 sets of videos to get paid.

Please share the Last Website that scammed you?

moh254

Credits
I think mgf was the last site that scammed me. Since then, I have never been scammed by any another website; Also MSF scammed me but it wasn't a huge amount of cash.

D

Deleted member 62

The site should be MGF and I didn't find that funny, it can be annoying to spend energy and time on a site and get scammed and I had requested for payment meaning I was really due for payment not that I was a newbie on the site

Gabbar

Credits
I still feel bad when I remember about being scammed by Literacy base as I left working on other websites for that and spend a lot of time on that website just to end up getting scammed from the website.

chameli

Credits
The last website that scammed me was earn that buck. Well, it might not be a scam. But anyays they did not send me payment. They stopped ther reward program in a short notice and asked everyone who have made 1000 points to cash out. I could not reach the payment threshold.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we should learn from all such events and should try to not to repeat any mistakes like that. it will help us do better.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it was moneygoldforum site that scammed me last year which is really bad because I exert a lot of effort and later they will just scam us.

A K Rao

Credits
The last site I got scammed was Bubblews which got closed down without paying my hard earned earnings. I know there are many members here who might have got scammed therein the past! There after I have become careful and only joined very few sites and so far I am happy with them.

Junrose123

Credits
The last site I got scammed was Bubblews which got closed down without paying my hard earned earnings. I know there are many members here who might have got scammed therein the past! There after I have become careful and only joined very few sites and so far I am happy with them.
Well that is really sad to know my friend, I am glad that I was not able to joined that site since I was planning to join from it before.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this website but was never part of it. I have been scammed by many websites but it was literacy base that scammed me and I lost big amount.

Junrose123

Credits
Scammers are really a big headache for online earners just like us, we need to be cautious so that there will be no last earning website that would scammed us as much as possible.

Gabbar

Credits
If you have plans to earn online then you need to cope with all these websites. It's not easy to avoid scam websites but you need to do that and expect matters a lot when you are on these websites.

Gabbar

Credits
If we can avoid all sort of ptc websites and websites which have the habit of delaying payments then it'll be best for us and we can stay away from scam websites

Gabbar

Credits
I am not on these websites and never has plans to join. Scam websites are everywhere and with the help of pay to post forums we can get to know about different scam websites.

aanya

Credits
I am not on these websites and never has plans to join. Scam websites are everywhere and with the help of pay to post forums we can get to know about different scam websites.
I was on these sites before I had joined forums.. BUt valued opinions is a good website but now, it has turned scavenger

Gabbar

Credits
We need to be careful when we join any website and should check the reviews of websites first and also check with the members who are active to stay safe.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that s true, we need to rely on some reviews because it give us some guide if a particular site is legit and well paying or not before joining a news site to avoid some problems later on.