Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more
Status
Not open for further replies.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There are some sites which do not make payments on time. Though they always pay, all the payments are delayed and released after a month of placing the request. Do you trust such sites and continue working until you receive your payments?

Gabbar

Credits
Which websites are you talking about? I think it's Ayuwage and even virily pays very late which is quite annoying as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I don't like those sites that are very late in terms of paying its members because it decreases my motivation to work hard. I sometimes leave it since I believe it is not a good sign that a site will not scam you.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Which websites are you talking about? I think it's Ayuwage and even virily pays very late which is quite annoying as well.
YES, These two are the defaulters. I can't say whether Ayuwage pays or not. Virily does pay but very late and it also has an noninteractive support. These two features keep me away from the two sites.

Gabbar

Credits
This is one of the reasons that I left working on Virily, Just imagine, they don't update earnings regularly, the value of virils change all the time, We will be paid in the last week of next month for work of previous month, So I don't feel its worth.

anorona

Credits
I experienced this on some survey site, on of it is ipanelonline. Their payment usually takes more than 7 days. I have to message the support everytime my payment is getting delayed, their support is inconsistent, sometimes they reply, sometimes they dont. But after submitting my ticket , they send the payment right away.

Credits
I have experienced this delay on some sites but if one can wait for about 2-4 days without payment I don't think it much of a problem but delaying for weeks is always the problem.I can wait for days though

Junrose123

Credits
Late paying sites are really disappointing, it encourages a certain individual to not spend some time in certain sites due to that issue. Many people leave instantly without further ado just to avoid this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.