The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Learning how to be a graphic cartoonist

Heatman

Credits
The world of animation and cartoons are growing and trending by the day. It's not how animations and cartoons were viewed like years ago are the the way they are seen and appreciated today. This is actually why animation is spreading its roots to so many sections in our society. It's used for amusement, entertainment and even protection or advertising. Now, the question isn't about how useful animation and cartoons are in our society today but how can one actually become an expert in the field of using animations? I'm looking forward to reading all your suggestions.

Kei

Credits
Seeing this topic, I actually thought that you were going to give insights to it. I guess just like you, I'll be looking forward to reading other people's suggestions. My little brother is interested in sketching cartoons and I would love to help him develop more through graphics

Heatman

Credits
Seeing this topic, I actually thought that you were going to give insights to it. I guess just like you, I'll be looking forward to reading other people's suggestions. My little brother is interested in sketching cartoons and I would love to help him develop more through graphics
I wish I knew how to go about this but I'm seeking for knowledge on it as well because I know very well how animated works are growing at the moment. I have read some articles online but none of them have been useful, which is what led my asking for suggestions here. Maybe because I didn't put a question mark at the end of the thread title was why you didn't know on first impression that I was looking for information on the subject.

johnywalker

Credits
I appreciate the graphic cartoonist and their works, however, I never had any intention to become a cartoonist. You need to be very creative to become a cartoon, you need to think about a story in terms of pictures and this is very difficult.

chameli

Credits
I am not into drawing or illustration. I do not have skills to create cartoon or do animation. However, in the last few months, I am thinking about learning animation. I want to learn animation because I want to create animated videos and use youtube for money making. I might try whiteboard animation one of these days.