The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] legitbitcoinfaucets.com

ahmedo24

Credits
This faucets has about 9different coins that can be claim at every 5 minutes. Below are the coins with their claim rate.
BTC - 20 satoshis
LTC - 1500 Litoshis
DASH - 670 Dashtoshis
POT - 3200000 Potoshis
ETH - 500 Gwei
BTX - 130000 Bitcore Satoshis
Black coin
Prime coin
Doge coin
Payment via FaucetHub
No shortlinks

Gabbar

Credits
Looks very promising and glad it supports 9 different currencies. Are you yourself working and earning from this faucet? How many claims do you make daily?

ahmedo24

Credits
I have claimed from the bitcoin part of the faucets, there are some coins there that I have not linked the address to faucets hub. You can claim 10 daily for each coin

Gabbar

Credits
I'll look at it sometime soon and may join if I feel it right for me. I'm already working with seven faucet and if I include forum faucet then it's eight so it's tough to work on many.

ahmedo24

Credits
I'll look at it sometime soon and may join if I feel it right for me. I'm already working with seven faucet and if I include forum faucet then it's eight so it's tough to work on many.
You can be claiming from the faucets when ever you are free cos time may not permit you to work on all this faucets at a time, I am also working on 8 faucets constantly.

D

Deleted member 54

nice looking site, and looks very informative, and I like that they have an area to keep you updated on sites that aren't worth your time or sites that turn into scams.

I just quickly looked at it and I will go back and check it out when I have more time. Thanks for sharing!

Junrose123

Credits
I have never heard about this site before and it looks interesting. I will give it a try since I am finding bitcoin faucets to increase my earnings at faucethub.

ahmedo24

Credits
Once you a have faucet hub linked, then it would be advisable to join all these faucets and claim for future because the value of all these coins rises as that of bitcoin rises too