The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Lifetime referral earnings

Gabbar

Credits
I love to work on websites which pays lifetime referral earnings and Postloop is one such website. Literacy base was one such website as well but they scammed me and many others and never paid us.

What are your views about it? Do you like to work on websites which pays lifetime referral commission? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

Life time referral bonus is a good passive income which will add extra bucks from time to time to one account without having to work from it.its a good way of earning and i wouldn't mind experiencing it.

moh254

Credits
Yes I would love to although those kind of sites are very rare. Forums usually give one time commission. Lifetime commission is important because they'll boost your income and you'll be able to reach the minimum threshold faster. Examples of those sites are PTC sites.

Heatman

Credits
I love to work on websites which pays lifetime referral earnings and Postloop is one such website. Literacy base was one such website as well but they scammed me and many others and never paid us.

What are your views about it? Do you like to work on websites which pays lifetime referral commission? Please share.
If I understand what you mean about lifetime referral commission, it means that you earn a certain percentage of what your referral earns from working on the site that you introduced him or her into.

Who doesn't love to have a steady source of earning? Lifetime referral COMMISSION solves the problem or answers the question. Personally, I'm a fan of it as well.

Credits
I like when a website pays referral commission.All websites do that,I think,till the referral is active on your site.Well,there are some sites,which pay you,only one time,when the referral joins the site with your referral link.

Gabbar

Credits
If I understand what you mean about lifetime referral commission, it means that you earn a certain percentage of what your referral earns from working on the site that you introduced him or her into.

Who doesn't love to have a steady source of earning? Lifetime referral COMMISSION solves the problem or answers the question. Personally, I'm a fan of it as well.

I was able to earn that on Postloop when I was unable to earn due to low rating but my referral helped me a lot until he receives a lower rating and this lifetime referral earnings does help a lot

Credits
I have read that too,that members were posting in their messages,that they got low ratings,some of them were not fair,and there is higher rating needed,to be possible to make cash outs.

Gabbar

Credits
I think there used to be many websites paying life time referral commission but don't think there is none around now which can help us earn.

moh254

Credits
But am so confused because nowadays weren't not receiving any commission from referrals in ETB. I don't know why and I wouldn't ask because as long as my posts are credited, there's no big deal.

Kei

Credits
The good thing about such earnings from referrals is that even when you are not active for a while, you'll still earn passively. I love that sort of referral system.

This also helps the site in a way because you'd need active referrals for that to happen and more active members is good for any site.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually given this suggestion to BMF as well that we should be given at least some life time referral earnings but most of the times ignore this.

Kei

Credits
I actually given this suggestion to BMF as well that we should be given at least some life time referral earnings but most of the times ignore this.
I doubt that BMF will implement that since the rate at which you earn there is very generous indeed. But who knows, admin might get around to do that someday.

Credits

This is an interesting point you bring up, but the forum has no such options that I am aware of, however, when the marketplace is live, and if you are promoting your marketplace affiliate link, then I know for a fact that we will not cheat you like Amazon does with their stupid one day cookie that expires. Your cookie will never expire, and your points on the forum never expire either. DG feels that if you earn it, then you get to keep it. As far as getting paid while you do nothing may not be possible, and this does sound like MLM where your downline does the work for you while you take a break or get some sleep, and I really can not say for sure as I am not fully aware of all the options that the marketplace affiliate side would offer our affiliates.

Gabbar

Credits
I have never seen a pay to post Forum paying lifetime referral commision, Postloop and theforumwheel were providing it from some time. Hope it can be possible here as well.

Credits
What do you mean by that?There are some forums,which are paying you commission if you recruit new members only one time,and there are forums,which are paying,if your referrals stay active on the site all the time?

chameli

Credits
The sites that claimed to send me referral earnings for life time and where I was able to bring a few referrals are wiped from the face of the web. That was on HYIP and Cloud mining programs. These days I don't even try to bring referrals. I had a pretty bad experience with referring. When the site scammed, the person I had referred asked me to refund him.