The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more
Credits
RE: LinkCollider.com

LinkCollider.com is a social media promotion platform.

Get facebook likes
Get tweets
Get twitter followers
Get youtube subscribers
Get blogger posts
Get tumblr posts
and a few more not listed...

@DigitalGlobal has been using LinkCollider.com since he has set up this site, however, he says it is not a scam site, and less impressed with what LinkCollider.com has to offer. DG says he used LinkCollider.com when it first started on another domain, and it was more effective, however, over the years, LinkCollider has never produced any improvements, and I think DG uses LC in order to show social activity. DG also said he never spent any money on this site since it has never produced any proven results, so you will just have to decide for yourself if LinkCollider.com is Legit or Scam.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
The question to be asked here is whether LinkCollider.com offers free and paid services? If it offers both free and paid services, with DG having not spent any money or invested in LinkCollider.com using its paid services, it might actually be the reason why there hasn't been any result from it. But if the site offers solely free services and still never produce any results, then I would say that it's not really worth trying out.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
The question to be asked here is whether LinkCollider.com offers free and paid services? If it offers both free and paid services, with DG having not spent any money or invested in LinkCollider.com using its paid services, it might actually be the reason why there hasn't been any result from it. But if the site offers solely free services and still never produce any results, then I would say that it's not really worth trying out.
I guess you would have to try LinkCollider.com out for yourself in order to know for sure. You do not have to pay in order to signup, and you can use it to provide social proof, and we all know that Google loves social proof, however, since I have never personally used LinkCollider.com, then I can not say for sure that it even provides social proof, and without using their service myself, then I can not verify how accurate or useful the site would be. I would not use any of their link building services free or other, anything offered for free will be absolutely low quality, and could end up harming your SEO efforts.

Heatman

Credits
I guess you would have to try LinkCollider.com out for yourself in order to know for sure. You do not have to pay in order to signup, and you can use it to provide social proof, and we all know that Google loves social proof, however, since I have never personally used LinkCollider.com, then I can not say for sure that it even provides social proof, and without using their service myself, then I can not verify how accurate or useful the site would be. I would not use any of their link building services free or other, anything offered for free will be absolutely low quality, and could end up harming your SEO efforts.
It's said that experience is the best teacher, so therefore in order to have a better understanding and experience on how LinkCollider.com works, how effective it is, whether it's worth investing in or not can only be determined when one actually makes use of it. Am I going to give LinkCollider.com a trial any time soon? I wouldn't say for sure but something can change with time, so I would never really be certain about using LinkCollider.com or not using it.