The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

LinkedIn or Facebook

Heatman

Credits
When it comes to looking for a social media sites that one would get the best out of for one's business purposes, Facebook first comes to mind because of how popular it has become over the years with over 2 billion users but that doesn't make Facebook the indisputed social media that will favor one's business. LinkedIn also a very good option for those that actually knows how to use the social media site.

Personally, I think that LinkedIn is more professional designed for business agenda unlike Facebook that is more of connecting with old friends and making new friends. I'm not saying that Facebook is not good for business as well but there are lots of distraction with using Facebook and also the issue of targeting.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not on Linkedin but I feel Facebook is good, Facebook cannot replace Linkedin but I think still many prefer to look at Facebook for their business related queries.

Credits
I think these two platforms from my observation have little in common while Facebook is more of a platform to meet and chat with family and friends and LinkedIn, on the other hand, is a professional site to connect to job opportunities and to get to meet professionals in various fields that could be helpful in employing one or linking one to a job. I'm on the two platforms for different reasons.