The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

LinkedIn or Facebook

Heatman

Credits
When it comes to looking for a social media sites that one would get the best out of for one's business purposes, Facebook first comes to mind because of how popular it has become over the years with over 2 billion users but that doesn't make Facebook the indisputed social media that will favor one's business. LinkedIn also a very good option for those that actually knows how to use the social media site.

Personally, I think that LinkedIn is more professional designed for business agenda unlike Facebook that is more of connecting with old friends and making new friends. I'm not saying that Facebook is not good for business as well but there are lots of distraction with using Facebook and also the issue of targeting.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not on Linkedin but I feel Facebook is good, Facebook cannot replace Linkedin but I think still many prefer to look at Facebook for their business related queries.

D

Deleted member 62

I think these two platforms from my observation have little in common while Facebook is more of a platform to meet and chat with family and friends and LinkedIn, on the other hand, is a professional site to connect to job opportunities and to get to meet professionals in various fields that could be helpful in employing one or linking one to a job. I'm on the two platforms for different reasons.

chameli

Credits
LinkedIn and facebook are meant for different people even thougn you can find the same people in both of these platforms. LinkedIn is for professions and facebook is for general people. Professionals and businesses also also use facebook, however, the member base of facebook is general people.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot compare both these websites but Facebook is trying to add more professional things to our profile so atleast a few like to utilize it for that purpose.

a_jerobon

Credits
When it comes to looking for a social media sites that one would get the best out of for one's business purposes, Facebook first comes to mind because of how popular it has become over the years with over 2 billion users but that doesn't make Facebook the indisputed social media that will favor one's business. LinkedIn also a very good option for those that actually knows how to use the social media site.

Personally, I think that LinkedIn is more professional designed for business agenda unlike Facebook that is more of connecting with old friends and making new friends. I'm not saying that Facebook is not good for business as well but there are lots of distraction with using Facebook and also the issue of targeting.
I have a LinkedIn account but I dont know how it works. I am more familiar and comfortable with Facebook.

johnywalker

Credits
linkedIn basically is for professional networking. You can use LinkedIn to promote your business, connect with job providers, find workers for your business. Facebook is for all. Your father can use facebook to connect with his friend or cousin. You can use it to connect with your girlfriend. The store in your neighborhood can use it to promote business. facebook as something for everyone.

Gabbar

Credits
linkedIn basically is for professional networking. You can use LinkedIn to promote your business, connect with job providers, find workers for your business. Facebook is for all. Your father can use facebook to connect with his friend or cousin. You can use it to connect with your girlfriend. The store in your neighborhood can use it to promote business. facebook as something for everyone.

It's the best option for professional where people with common Interests or skills can join hands to discuss with each other.

chameli

Credits
I am using LinkedIn as well as Facebook, however, I spend more time on Facebook than on LinkedIn. My linkedIn profile is a professional profile, however, my facebook profile is a personal profile. I share personal things on facebook

Kehsiba

Credits
Linkedin is best to get full-time job opportunities. Facebook is best for freelancing jobs. I am using facebook a lot because for freelancing job opportunities.

Gabbar

Credits
These two cannot be compared as both are different and serve a different purpose. Linkedin is for professionals but Facebook is even for kids.