The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

List Your Online earning Methods.

Gabbar

Credits
As we all are working online, it would be good to list our methods here so that others can take advantage of that and can try those websites to earn some money online.

I am on Ayuwage, Forumcoin, BMF, Here, Your cash chat, Streetbees, Citizenme.

What about you? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I have just two methods for now though I'm trying to acquire a more marketable skill. I'm mostly posting on forums and claiming from faucets if the time is still available for me.

Gabbar

Credits
@uyai Are you able to earn around $5 just by posting on forums and claiming from the faucet. I like to know those websites and Faucet you are talking about as I am unable to match the time I am investing online but earning very less.

moh254

Credits
Am currently on FC, ETB, this site and answeree. Among these I love answeree so much because I can make upto $1 daily only if the tasks weren't that hard. DG is also becoming my favorite with lots of threads to keep the conversation going on.

D

Deleted member 62

@uyai Are you able to earn around $5 just by posting on forums and claiming from the faucet. I like to know those websites and Faucet you are talking about as I am unable to match the time I am investing online but earning very less.
No, I have written on one of the threads already that I don't makeup to that daily maybe a dollar or two on my very active days. I'm looking for a site I can work on daily to earn better and wouldn't really require a skill from me for now.

chameli

Credits
I am om postloop, the forum wheel, forum coin, here and my own blog. My blog has started generated revenue recently and I believe the revenue will continue to build up. I am also on handful of other sites however, I am not much active there for instance picoworkers, microworkers etc.

chameli

Credits
In the past few weeks, I am trying to limit my presence on low paying sites and focus more on high paying site. These days I am also spending more time on my blog as it has started generating some revenue.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen you doing well on here and glad you are spending more time on digital global now and nearing payment.

I'm focusing on twitch as well.

a_jerobon

Credits
As we all are working online, it would be good to list our methods here so that others can take advantage of that and can try those websites to earn some money online.

I am on Ayuwage, Forumcoin, BMF, Here, Your cash chat, Streetbees, Citizenme.

What about you? Please share.
I was working in many sites but I decided to reduce them to a manageable size. I am now working in three sites which include; forum coin, digital global and mylot.

Gabbar

Credits
I was working in many sites but I decided to reduce them to a manageable size. I am now working in three sites which include; forum coin, digital global and mylot.
It's natural to feel the heat and take a lot out of us when we are active and working on different websites. I used to active on many websites but quit a few as it'll affect our earnings and even health.

johnywalker

Credits
I am making money online mainly by posting on forums. I have tried writing articles and I have made money from articles, however, these days I am not writing articles because I am very busy with forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I am more into pay to post forums so I'll try to see more opportunities in that and probably will join a website like that which can help me get paid from posting as I'm not that good in writing articles

kattech

Credits
I blog. I write articles. I run 3rd party ads in my sites. I run direct ads on my site. I post on forums. I sell ebooks. I also do affiliate marketing. I also do consulting work online and which pays me some good money. What I know is that working online on several tasks can help you grow your money since a pays and etc there by accumulating what I can call a good addition.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a friend who is very good at creating websites and is an expert at his work and I can take his help in the coming year if I decided to have a website but at the present moment I am not even thinking about anything like that.

overcast

Credits
I do blogging. I write for other sites. I also do forum posting. And also learning some other skills for freelancing. As of now a lot of my skills are low paid. So I want to change that. I want to reach the projects which cost more than 100$. And that way I can get more financially stronger in the process.

johnywalker

Credits
I blog. I write articles. I run 3rd party ads in my sites. I run direct ads on my site. I post on forums. I sell ebooks. I also do affiliate marketing. I also do consulting work online and which pays me some good money. What I know is that working online on several tasks can help you grow your money since a pays and etc there by accumulating what I can call a good addition.
You seem to be doing a lot of things. I am a newbie. I started with forum posting and I am still doing forum posts. I also started writing on a site, but then I lost interest. I am not thinking about blogging or ebook publishing, however, I have interest in these areas. By the way, where do you sell your ebooks. What is your niche?

Gabbar

Credits
I am blessed to know about different money making ways and would love to try more ways in the coming year.
We can make more money with blogging and after having our own website but we really need to work hard.