Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Lucky Day Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Lucky Day is a Legit App from where we can earn by

Playing Different Games- slots, lotto, and scratch off.

We can get lucky by winning Jackpot entering the daily lotto
We can also Enter cool raffle giveaways to win HUGE prizes.

We can make a request for payment at a minimum of $10 with PayPal.

Have you experienced working and earning from it? Please share.

You can refer the below link to know more about Lucky day.

Credits
I have had experience with an app like this but not with this one but unfortunately the one I used was a scam after getting to the minimum payout I wasn't paid I hope this one is really paying.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good app and paying well but sadly they track the location before sending any tasks so I'm unable to get any offers and unable to earn.

ahmedo24

Credits
If you are not in their catchment you may find it difficult to earn, if you eventually get tasks from them the value will be small and it may take very long time to hit minimum payout point.

Gabbar

Credits
If you are not in their catchment you may find it difficult to earn, if you eventually get tasks from them the value will be small and it may take very long time to hit minimum payout point.
I don't think we can even get tasks from them. I was able to join the app and register but none of the offers were available to me, so I deleted the app. Have you tried it?

ahmedo24

Credits
No but I checked the reviews on a forum, most people who were paid were mostly from US, though it wasn't stated that it is restricted.

Gabbar

Credits
No but I checked the reviews on a forum, most people who were paid were mostly from US, though it wasn't stated that it is restricted.
I think we can try with the VPN but that would be quite risky. I am not sure if its only for USA folks but maybe as most of the well-paying apps are for them.

ahmedo24

Credits
Using VPN is not something I like doing, I will stick to sites or apps that i can access directly with my IP address comfortably and earn without risks.

Gabbar

Credits
This app is only available for selected countries and they are really making good money from it. I hope these apps accept members internationally soon.

chameli

Credits
For a money making app the $10 minimum withdrawal is really high because in my experience earning on such apps take a lot of time. Most of the money making apps are slow earner. When the withdrawal is high, I don't recommend any one to join such app. You might never reach withdrawal.