The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Luno wallet

ahmedo24

Credits
This is a digital wallet that helps you to store both Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can buy and sell this coins conveniently with low transaction fee. This wallet has both web and app version. You can simply sign up to the site or download the app and install it, link your local bank account for easy transactions. It is safe. Who has experience with this wallet?

johnywalker

Credits
Never heard of luno wallet. But then I do not use crypto currency and I do not have any crypto wallet. I have heard of some wallets like coinbase and bitpay. When I am ready to use crypto currency, I might try luno wallet.

chameli

Credits
Is there any reason why we should use Luno when we can use coinbase to store bitcoins, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoins. I don't see a point of using these lesser known wallets.

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard about this wallet earlier and a few of my Malaysian friends are using it. I think it's a good and reliable one and highly secured.

ahmedo24

Credits
A Wallet is mostly known in a region @ chameli it is possible luno wallet is not used mostly in your region, many users have given positive reviews about it and like you can @Gabbar said Malaysians are also using it.